Rhinoplasty in October of '09, I still hate it!!!

I had rhinoplasty 2 months ago and my nose looked...

I had rhinoplasty 2 months ago and my nose looked horrible the day the cast came off. Even though it looks better than that day im still concerned about a pollybeak deformity.

Any body have any opinions? im including some recent photos of my new nose.

happy girl: my nose was bigger obviously b4 the nose job but no matter what its what i think about it i suppose and i hate it. But thanks for the comments.i paid for mine with inheritance money that i got and i spent all of it, there are doctors who offer financing ul just have to look around, if u want to get a nose job be sure to do tons i mean tons of research, prepare for 6months to a year for final results even though ul be approachable after a week or two. WHen u have ur consultation have a list prepared for the doctor of questions u want answered and be specific on what u want, i didnt do that so my mistake. also be sure u trust that dr. Remember also alot of ppl get depressed after a nose job cuz its not what they immagined so be prepared for alot of emotional stress.
O M G U should c my nose its huge I need a nose job but I cant afford it how did U pay can I get a payment plan U look great!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't worry about it. Your nose looks fantastic. The little curve at the end is quite cute. Dare I say, it is cuter now than if your nose was perfectly straight.

I have always hated my nose and after finally...

I have always hated my nose and after finally getting it done it has been the most depressing situation of my life. Basically i was left with something called a pollybeak, the ENT took too much off the top half and nothing out of the supratip area. Atleast before i had a more gradual curve to my nose, now its just a beak nose. Its been over a year now and i can truly say it looks awful, but not everyone has the money to get it done twice so im left embarrassed and hopeless. Im a 23 year old female and am currently due with my 3rd baby next month, i am so desperate to get it fixed that i just might be a surrogate mother and put the rest of my body on hold to get it done, dont get me wrong i would also love to bless a family with a baby, i just want a turn at feeling happy.

Your nose looks very cute ! What do you don't like ?
Maybe your columella is a little bit hanging ?
Girl ur nose looks perfect, its better than having that same cookie cutter barbie nose. I like it, its cute! It looks natural. Maybe if you give it some more time.

Its been almost 2 years since I had my...

Its been almost 2 years since I had my rhinoplasty, i still overall hate it but i can definitely say ive moved on from the brokeness i fealt at first. Theres nothing i can do to fix it at this point so i just have to live with it, the las two pictures are the most recent of me, and some might say its not bad. It looks different from every angle every side. Thanks everybody for their support, I am so happy to read how most people on here have a great outcome that gives me hope for someday when I get mine redone
your new nose its very nice
I love your new nose!! X
Sweetie your nose is perfect for your face structure if your looking for that slightly upturned look this will not fit with your longer face trust me don't change it:-)
Dr. Henderson

Not sure of final outcomeUpdated on 4 Jan 2011:He doesnt care about you, he had no sympathy when i told him i was unhappy with the outcome