Rhinoplasty in October of '09, I still hate it!!!

I had rhinoplasty 2 months ago and my nose looked...

I had rhinoplasty 2 months ago and my nose looked horrible the day the cast came off. Even though it looks better than that day im still concerned about a pollybeak deformity.

Any body have any opinions? im including some recent photos of my new nose.

I have always hated my nose and after finally...

I have always hated my nose and after finally getting it done it has been the most depressing situation of my life. Basically i was left with something called a pollybeak, the ENT took too much off the top half and nothing out of the supratip area. Atleast before i had a more gradual curve to my nose, now its just a beak nose. Its been over a year now and i can truly say it looks awful, but not everyone has the money to get it done twice so im left embarrassed and hopeless. Im a 23 year old female and am currently due with my 3rd baby next month, i am so desperate to get it fixed that i just might be a surrogate mother and put the rest of my body on hold to get it done, dont get me wrong i would also love to bless a family with a baby, i just want a turn at feeling happy.

Its been almost 2 years since I had my...

Its been almost 2 years since I had my rhinoplasty, i still overall hate it but i can definitely say ive moved on from the brokeness i fealt at first. Theres nothing i can do to fix it at this point so i just have to live with it, the las two pictures are the most recent of me, and some might say its not bad. It looks different from every angle every side. Thanks everybody for their support, I am so happy to read how most people on here have a great outcome that gives me hope for someday when I get mine redone
Dr. Henderson

Not sure of final outcomeUpdated on 4 Jan 2011:He doesnt care about you, he had no sympathy when i told him i was unhappy with the outcome

your new nose its very nice
I love your new nose!! X
Sweetie your nose is perfect for your face structure if your looking for that slightly upturned look this will not fit with your longer face trust me don't change it:-)
Your nose looks perfect. If there was believe me i would tell you. But there isn't. You look good.
Thanks Rachel glad your happy with your revision, I 100 % plan on going to a facial plastic surgeon rather than an ENT!!!!
I was unhappy with my initial rhinoplasty as well. And sometimes that just happens. I just got a revision and so far I'm very happy with it. Just hang in there. Save up the money and one day you'll be able to get the nose you want. I think it's very strange and immature that your doctor disregarded your concerns. For your next procedure you should go to a facial plastic surgeon, rather than an ENT.
your nose looks perfect and natural...
I think you look really pretty, your nose looks great.
Thank YOu!!!!
I think your doctor did a decent job, your tripping a little too much your beautiful girlfriend trust and believe this!
Perhaps you don't have to do anything too invasive and expensive. You should look into that stuff they inject to peoples noses to help shape them. There was one girl on here who hated her nose but got an injection of something to build out the tip a bit. Or else a nose implant? I think it still looks pretty and is only very subtle when you look close-at first I couldn't see it
i think you are a really beautiful girl, I don't know if that makes you feel better or not.
Hey Jbrawle, I think your safe lol. Dr Henderson was my doctor!!!
I really think that your nose looks fine. I don't know what it looked like before but you should not feel bad - it does look pretty!
Thank You casablanca!!!
Can you tell me who you went to? I'm from Colorado as well and looking for the best plastic surgeon. So far I've met with: Dr. Hans Kuisle, Dr Albin, Dr. Menachof, Dr. Slenkovich, Dr. Zwiebel, Dr. David Broadway, etc.
Your nose looks very cute ! What do you don't like ?
Maybe your columella is a little bit hanging ?
Girl ur nose looks perfect, its better than having that same cookie cutter barbie nose. I like it, its cute! It looks natural. Maybe if you give it some more time.
Mak,I do have before pics but dont know how to add them on, if u click and send me a private message and say hey i can attach them in an email. Thank you for your encouragement!!

Hi peanut, you should be able to go into your review and in the "Photos" field, click "Choose File" and upload them. It has to be from a pc or laptop. We don't accept photos from mobile devices or tablets quite yet. Hope this helps! PM me if you have any questions.

Your nose is beautiful! As others have said, I realize we all see ourselves more critically than those around us. But truthfully, I can't tell what you're talking about with this "polly beak."

It's understandable that you are thinking about revision rhinoplasty, but if you weren't happy with results the first round, are you willing to tak the risk of being unhappy again? Something to think about...

As I said, you look great. Do you have before pictures?

ur new nose looks perfect!
rizzles, THANK YOU it does mean something, its been a year and a half now since my nose job. I have moved past the deep depression i first felt about it but im definitely still self conscious over it. I agree that i dont look like i ever had any nose job, no one knows unless i tell them. Have u had a nose job and were unhappy with it or are u just wanting one? I bet ur nose isnt as bad as u say, we are all our own wort critics.
I have not had a nose job, but I am considering it, so I've been doing a lot of research (mostly looking at other people's reviews). I just want a nose that wouldn't be the first thing people notice when they see me. I would gladly have a nose like yours, I feel like it would draw less attention than my real nose. The shape of my nose is alright, I just feel like it's way too big for my face. But you're right, it always maybe we do tend to criticize ourselves too much =)