Simplicity Laser - Colorado, CO

Simplicity laser uses a membership billing plan.....

Simplicity laser uses a membership billing plan.. basically you sign up for the part of your body (oh whole body) you want to remove hair on and they charge you monthly for your treatments. The advantage of this is that it is incredibly inexpensive, the whole body plan was $149/mo for 2 years.

My goal is to remove all the hair on my body including my beard and underarms etc.

My first treatment was for my beard and my neck. During this treatment they used the CynoSure elite laser. I could barley feel the laser on my face or neck and I have seen no results in these areas.

My second treatment was for my upper shoulders, after my completly unimpressive results from my first treatment I insisted that the they turn up the laser. The tech who was with me was very helpful and did so asking me to just tell her if it was to painful. She turned it up until it felt like a light rubber band snap on my skin and I figured i would just have her stop there and check the results.. Afterward my skin on my shoulders was tight and kinda felt like i should have a sun burn. however the skin was not red. It has only been 4 days since i had this treatment and i am waiting to reserve judgment.

Simplicity Laser