Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift in Colombia

I have had several great surgeries here in the US....

I have had several great surgeries here in the US. However, after 4 kids, I wanted a tummy tuck and also to replace my implants along with a breast lift. The cost here made me look for sugeons in South America. I found Dr.Nelson Chaves, in Bogota, Colombia. His pictures were incredible and after the surgery, I have to say I had an incredible result. He brough tmy muscles WAY in, and did some lipo up by my upper abdomen so I wouldn't get that thick look up top like many do.

I had my heavy saline implants changed to slightly smaller silicone cohesives, and also had a breast lift (and slight nipple reduction). He is awesome!

I recommemnd getting an overnight nurse- they charge $40, but you can get one indepently for about $20. I did the surgery over spring break and was back to work in 10 days (Im a teacher).

Dr. Nelson Chaves

the best- excellent. I have had rhinoplasty and lipo and breasts done here in the US, SEPERATELY with 2 different doctors. But Dr. Chaves was the best. His tummy tuck made me look like I had my early 20 body back...could even see my abs! Mybreasts are perfectly symmetrical and look awesome..

I am going for a consult with this doctor in two weeks. He is coming to Miami and I am going to see him. He has operated my mother and a few of her co workers and I heard he is great! I am soooo excited!!
Ok I wanna meet your Doctor I have a 4 year old and I'm actually pregnant now. I deliver in April I am intrested in meeting the Doctor you had your outlook with and wanted to know how soon could I get in touch with him, if you don't mind sharing that information please. I'm only 21 and look as if im 30 yrs old

Thanks so much for sharing your experience here on RealSelf. Always interesting to hear about the results of traveling out of country. Glad all went well.