I Will Be Getting Mine Next Month in Cali, Colombia

I am scheduled to have my procedure done next...

I am scheduled to have my procedure done next month. I am traveling to Cali. I have been referred by several people in my family to go to this surgeon. They have had work done by Dr. Triana. I am very scared and very excited....I do have some concerns. I am 5'7 and have a lot of belly fat and love handles, I am afraid I will have lots of extra loose skin...Can anyone help me out? The surgeons office advised me that this could be a problem and that maybe I should consider a tummy tuck, but I am undecided as to if I will ever have a baby again so I dont want to do it just yet.

Dr. Carlos Triana

how cani get in contact with doctor galvis I tried the number in his webpage is says its disconnected
Doctor Bellman contact inforamtion is 1866-4523527 cel 315-550-2257 pbx 2- 524-5525 If you are still ahving trouble. I have other personal phone numbers to his assistant but they are at home. If you want to can private messsage me or send me an email at dymondindasun@aol.com and will send you my pictures and give you all my other contact information so I can help you.
Thanks for the update novella! Can u tell us more about the rib tying? What exactly is that? Also who is the most popular doctor in colombia who gives huuuuge butts, hips, and tiny waists?
Hello ms Mary86 My surgery went well. My doctor was Bellman Galvis. I am one month post op today and I went down from a size 14 to 9/10. I am still swollen with a great shape overall. I look natural if someone can tell me how to download the pictures I will. I was still feeling very sick but now am functioning with few discomfort. Cali was great. I stayed at Alba Diaz recovery house and it was very good everyone I encountered was great. I would highly recommend my doctor and the recovery house as well. Dr Florez has a great reputation as well and I have seen a lot of his work. I really like his breast scar. It is almost invisible. He is popular with the locals. When am feeling much better I will post my overall experience. cali has tons of plastic surgeons with great reputation its pretty much depends on what you want done and your personal preferences. Give yourself enough time to meet with a few surgeons before making a decision.
hi there, what procedures did you have done? do you have any pictures..I had surgery in Bogota Colombia but do not like my results and need to go back for tt revision and bbl
Hey novella, congrats on your upcoming sx. Wut will u be having done? I hace been looking into dr villalobos for lipo and Brazilian butt lift. Im looking for a colomvian dic that can deliver a tiny waist and a huge booty and wide rounded hips.if u have any suggestions please let me know. Sending prayers for a safe sx and healing recovery
I am back home. I stayed in Cali twenty days and was back home 15 days following my surgery. I am doing well. I had a tummy tuck plus and full body lipo. The doctor used a special technique to tie my ribs and the stomach size was also reduced. I look and feel great and yes my waist is tiny. I can't remember when I felt this good check out my doctor website. It's DCorpus international the dr name is Bellman Galvis
Tie your ribs ?? I had not heard of that post pix ;) please I would love to see what kind of results you had.
Anyone who needs my input am in Cali now my surgery is on Monday you can ask me any questions you want
hey novella3115 how did your surgery go and which doctor did you go to??
Hey ladies. Can anyone recommend the best colombian dr who gives tiny waists, huge butts, and bubbly wide hips? Please any ideas wud be great.
Hello how was your experience with dr triana? Did u go to the father or his daughter. How was your stay in colombia? Was it easy to get around and communicate etc?
Hi..I didn't go to Dr Triana. My stay was great as my husband is from Cali so I stayed with family. I did go out on my own a couple of times to get the massages done and din't have any issues.
Thanks so much my email is lamonalinda88@gmail.com
Hey I'll be having lipo and transfers on the 24of this month I'm going to Cali and wanted to know if you can refer any post op nurses in Cali as I will be needing help for the first few days following my surgery :/ thanks
I will look for the info and will send it to you. What is your email address?
Did you need recovery house info?
Yes I'll be In Cali if you know any nurses ect. That would help a lot I'm leaving this weekend and I'm still looking for a post op nurse ( kinda stressed out )
does he have a site?
how was your procedure?. I travelled to Cali in February 2012 and had lipo, brazillian butt lift and breast lift. Now at 4 months later I find that the volume of my butt has decreased although I can still see a difference from before. I had 5.5 liters of fat removed during liposuction which definitely sculpted my midsection. The only procedure I am not satisfied with is the breast lift. I was hoping to avoid a vertical scar by having a benelli lift done but now I have huge/wide scars and flat breast. I am starting to think that the only solution to fix my breast will be to have a full lift done :(
Who did you go to?
I will be having it on 4/17/2012

Hi there, thanks for sharing your journey with us. What date will you be having your surgery on?