Permalip Before and After Photos

I had lip fillers but wanted something permanent...

I had lip fillers but wanted something permanent instead of 500 bucks every 6 months. I studied permanent implants and permalip seemed like the best option. I NEVER had surgery before and was sick to my stomach nervous but made the appointment. I had my surgery THIS MORNING and I am already in love! I will post pix and answer any and all questions posted ad this forum was helpful to me when I was doing research!

By the way, I chose to with the large implant size...

By the way, I chose to with the large implant size on the top lip, and the medium size for the bottom lip. Reason being: My top lip has always been a lot thinner than my bottom lip. Overall, I wanted my top and bottom lips plumper, and my top lip about the same size as my bottom for that somewhat pouty look. (not ducky..lol). I was soo nervous to get his done..and although it was only done today, I am happy to answer any questions about my experience and research, etc. I can't wait to post more pics for you all after the swelling and bruising goes away :)

OK, so today is day 5 and I am extremely happy...

OK, so today is day 5 and I am extremely happy with my results. The scariest day for me was day 3, in which i look totally weird and fake and plastic. lol. Luckily, I was just overly swollen on this day. (this is my fault becuase instead of icing often and taking it easy, I was moving apartments on this day which i think made the swelling worse). I was a little scared after my day 3 picture which i will post. Thank goodness on day 4, i looked normal again and today I look perfect! I will post a couple of more pics, and label with the days. I am soo happy I decided to do this. I absolutely love the way they look! Enjoy, and I am happy to answer any more questions!

Re-organizing pix

FYI, took most of my pix down, I will be re-organizing and posting them back up soon..more to come!
Dr. Tye

Online research of credentials, experience, consultation and needd asessmemt, before and after pics shown of other patients.

hey, i'd love to see your pics! can you pls post them back on? thanks a lot x
How long before you could safely go back to work/see friends without them really noticing? I'm hoping to have this done on my upper lip only and return t work on day 4 or 5 after and hopefully won't be too swollen! Also do you still notice the implant and is it ever visible? Lastly do you feel you have lost any top tooth show? Thanks and btw you and your lips look gorgeous!
I returned to work in day 6. some people noticed but I didnt reallt care about keeping it secret since I wanted a noticeable difference anyway. people who i interact with a lit noticed..ithers sort of just said " you look different..did you change your hair?" lol...they couldnt put their finger on the actual change. I can never see the implant and there was no difference in teeth visibility for me :)
They look great! I was worried what they would look like when u smile. Yours seem to spread like natural lips. Also, how do they feel to someone else when kissing?
thanks! kissing now feels totally normal :)
OMG THIS LOOKS AMAZING. I HAVE LIKE NO DOUBTS NOW. I'M SAVING UP!!!! LOL I WASTE MONEY ON JUVEDERM AND THE RESULTS DONT LAST. MY LIPS LOOK EXACTLY LIKE YOURS. UPPER LIP MUCH SMALLER THAN LOWER. LOVE IT!!! WISH I LIVED IN TEXAS... MAYBE I CAN FLY THERE... LOL ALSO , DID HE PUT YOU TO SLEEP AT THE HOSPITAL? I DON'T WANT TO HAVE GENERAL ANESTHESIA. I'D RATHER JUST HAVE LOCAL.... LIKE DENTAL BLOCK AND STUFF. THOUGHTS?
great to hear! my surgeon put me to sleep and I thought it was a great experience. I think picking the right surgeon is such an important part of the process. Good luck! It might be worth the trip to TX! Dr. Tye, Surgical Arts in Colleyville TX in case you want to call.
Hello. You look amazing! I was just wondering if you lost any sensation in your lips at all? Or if it changed the way you talk? These are my biggest concerns. Thanks.
thank you. No lost sensation, no changes in speech at all..not even immediately after surgery. Only difference is when drinking out of a bottle, like a water or soda bottle, felt funny at first.lol. had to adjyst how i putmy lips around it. no big deal though.
Thats great to hear!
Thanks for sharing! an you advice please how long will results for regular Juvederm augmenatiion normally last? its my first time, I got average lips
juvederm supposedly lasts 6-12 months but everyone is different. My body absorbed most of it on just over 2 weeks..so it was a complete waste if money.
They look so nice! I think I am going to look into permalip
Thanks! I am extremely happy with them. Best 3 grand ever! It's permanent and you only have to do it once!
did they put you to sleep? Or was it done under local?
My surgeon put me to sleep.
Hey, thank you for sharing your story. I am thinking about regular augmenataton with Juvederm. Its my first time doing it, my lips are average with upper one being significantly thinner than lower one. How long will result last for? My friend only had it for 2 months and then it was gone...
How much?
3 grand even. Sorry so late on the reply. Didnt realize I had this post :)
Very pretty, thanks for sharing..
How do the implants feel? Can you tell they're there? If you kiss someone, can the feel them?
They feel natural now. My husband cannot tell the difference when kissing, now that they have completely settled in my lips. They are awesome. The only big difference is that I cant whistle as loud. lol. But that has no impact on my life...its just funny. Haha
wow, looking amazing. I would love to go for it too (really bored of overspending on Juviderm) but i am a little scared no one knows if they last on very long terms. Did your surgeon mention anything about it? And what about if one should really not like them any longer? Easy to remove??? thanks C
Thanks! It is permanent. Its solid silicone. Also, if you don't like it, the can be removed or replaced with another size, although I am sure thats not the most pleasant experience. I know there was another woman who had a medium size and switched to large on this site that I read about before I had mine done.