Permalip Before and After Photos - Colleyville, TX

I had lip fillers but wanted something permanent...

I had lip fillers but wanted something permanent instead of 500 bucks every 6 months. I studied permanent implants and permalip seemed like the best option. I NEVER had surgery before and was sick to my stomach nervous but made the appointment. I had my surgery THIS MORNING and I am already in love! I will post pix and answer any and all questions posted ad this forum was helpful to me when I was doing research!

By the way, I chose to with the large implant size...

By the way, I chose to with the large implant size on the top lip, and the medium size for the bottom lip. Reason being: My top lip has always been a lot thinner than my bottom lip. Overall, I wanted my top and bottom lips plumper, and my top lip about the same size as my bottom for that somewhat pouty look. (not ducky..lol). I was soo nervous to get his done..and although it was only done today, I am happy to answer any questions about my experience and research, etc. I can't wait to post more pics for you all after the swelling and bruising goes away :)

LOVE IT
Thanks! :)
I sure will keep this thread updated. I was looking for as much detail as possible while researching myself, so I know every little detail helps! :)

OK, so today is day 5 and I am extremely happy...

OK, so today is day 5 and I am extremely happy with my results. The scariest day for me was day 3, in which i look totally weird and fake and plastic. lol. Luckily, I was just overly swollen on this day. (this is my fault becuase instead of icing often and taking it easy, I was moving apartments on this day which i think made the swelling worse). I was a little scared after my day 3 picture which i will post. Thank goodness on day 4, i looked normal again and today I look perfect! I will post a couple of more pics, and label with the days. I am soo happy I decided to do this. I absolutely love the way they look! Enjoy, and I am happy to answer any more questions!
How long before you could safely go back to work/see friends without them really noticing? I'm hoping to have this done on my upper lip only and return t work on day 4 or 5 after and hopefully won't be too swollen! Also do you still notice the implant and is it ever visible? Lastly do you feel you have lost any top tooth show? Thanks and btw you and your lips look gorgeous!
I returned to work in day 6. some people noticed but I didnt reallt care about keeping it secret since I wanted a noticeable difference anyway. people who i interact with a lit noticed..ithers sort of just said " you look different..did you change your hair?" lol...they couldnt put their finger on the actual change. I can never see the implant and there was no difference in teeth visibility for me :)
They look great! I was worried what they would look like when u smile. Yours seem to spread like natural lips. Also, how do they feel to someone else when kissing?

Re-organizing pix

FYI, took most of my pix down, I will be re-organizing and posting them back up soon..more to come!
Hi, can you please post photos, I am considering this procedure but I would like to see huge difference. Thanks.
Please post your pics. I'm seriously considering this procedure.
I was curious if you are still happy with your implants? I am considering them as I am sick of getting fillers. It seems that most of the people who have trouble with them is related to shifting of the implant. Have you experienced any of that?
Grapevine Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Online research of credentials, experience, consultation and needd asessmemt, before and after pics shown of other patients.