Tt Lipo Flanks - Colima, MX

Hi I'm 10 days po.First few days I was feeling ok...

Hi I'm 10 days po.First few days I was feeling ok.Now at day 10 not much pain .Just gets frustrating. Need lots patience.I get up walk around get tired really fast.I live 2 story home so I'm in my room all the time, gets depressing. Once I go downstairs that means I get stuck on couch for hrs. Not very comfy. I will upload after pic later.

Thank u ladies today was very exhausted day for me .just sitting here trying to relax sand maybe get some sleep.tears just start to come out I guess out of frustration.
The beginning sucks it does get better
Wishing you a speedy recovery!!

I guess part of recovery

Feeling very bloated. Swollen. Left side where drain was constantly burn . Uggghh

Yes feeling a little better got out of house for a little.I guess fresh air makes me feel alive.so far I feel little tingling close to d incision I hope that's normal.
Yes very normal don't worry
I hope you feel better today.

feeling good today

Had some stitches removed yesterday. Except for two long ones that run from middle of incision all way to d side . anybody know what's up with that? Do does fall off on there own? Remember I had tt mx so went to a dr here tx she spoke to ps she said that what he said to leave those alone
Omg im worried gonna call my ps today.

Just spoke to ps he said yes does sutures stay until body eventually eliminates on its own.relief ladies I feel still swollem but ive notice a little more activeakes me feel better.
I dont know about the stitches. Let us know what the ps says about them! You look great! Happy healing.
Glad to hear that you're doing better. It's been five days and I'm still sore and it's really sore where my drain is at. That thing gets on my nerve I didn't go out today it's suppose to rain here in Ga. So it's all gloomy here managed to bathe and that helps out a lot. I'm gonna take it easy and rest. You get some too and don't over do it.
dr francisco avila

Very confident in what he does.Was always available to answer all my questions.