Wish I Would Have Done It Sooner - Coeur D Alene, ID

I used this website so much when making my...

I used this website so much when making my decision to have smart lipo that I knew that once it was done, good or bad, that I would share my experience. I don't have much time now, so I will summarize and post my before and after pictures, which to me was one of the most important aspects of reading reviews on this site.

Stats:
Age - 37
Weight - 143-149
Height - 5'7 and a half
Area sucked - Inner and Outer Thighs

It's been three weeks tomorrow since I had smartlipo done and although I can still see some swelling, I'm pleased with the results.

The surgery itself was more or less a piece of cake and so was the recovery! I was surprised at how little pain I felt (with the help of pain meds) and I had little problems wearing my compression garment 24/7, although that might be because I live in spanx most days anyway :)

The bruising was a sight to be seen but it was not so painful that it I couldn't get around.

I was back to work in 3 days, walking the dog in 3 days and back on my mountain bike in two weeks. I haven't been able to start running yet since that motion still feels like the skin is being ripped from my body but I'm confident that it will get better in the weeks to come.

No regrets and I'm hoping that the improvement in appearance will continue over the next few weeks and months.

I can assure you that the pictures are untouched and real. I want to make sure that we're talking about the same doctor. This one is from Advanced Aesthetics. If you had issues with his work, I would advise that you DO post pictures as I could not find any bad reviews on him and it was one of the reasons I went to him. I can't speak to anyones experience but my own but based on mine, I would recommend him and his staff. They were all very professional, knowledgeable and kind. I plan on going back to them for cellulaze once my healing is done.
I wish I could say that I was diligent with supplements pre and post. I did take some arnica for bruising and swelling but I was popping so many pills after the surgery that I didn't keep it up.
I wish you all the luck with your procedure and hope that your recovery is as simple as mine has been :) Make sure to share pictures.
Great results! I am excited my procedure date is approaching soon....1 month! Did you take any supplements prior & post surgery? We are the same height, however; I am like 38 lbs heavier:/ Working at getting some of this weight off before my procedure date.
Dr. Kevin Johnson