Wish I Would Have Done It Sooner - Coeur D Alene, ID

I used this website so much when making my...

I used this website so much when making my decision to have smart lipo that I knew that once it was done, good or bad, that I would share my experience. I don't have much time now, so I will summarize and post my before and after pictures, which to me was one of the most important aspects of reading reviews on this site.

Stats:
Age - 37
Weight - 143-149
Height - 5'7 and a half
Area sucked - Inner and Outer Thighs

It's been three weeks tomorrow since I had smartlipo done and although I can still see some swelling, I'm pleased with the results.

The surgery itself was more or less a piece of cake and so was the recovery! I was surprised at how little pain I felt (with the help of pain meds) and I had little problems wearing my compression garment 24/7, although that might be because I live in spanx most days anyway :)

The bruising was a sight to be seen but it was not so painful that it I couldn't get around.

I was back to work in 3 days, walking the dog in 3 days and back on my mountain bike in two weeks. I haven't been able to start running yet since that motion still feels like the skin is being ripped from my body but I'm confident that it will get better in the weeks to come.

No regrets and I'm hoping that the improvement in appearance will continue over the next few weeks and months.

Dr. Kevin Johnson