Saved Me! - Coeur D Alene, ID

I had struggled with bad acne on my face back and...

I had struggled with bad acne on my face back and chest since I was 12. I would layer on the concealer and tried all the magical washes and oral prescriptions. NOTHING phased my hideous skin. I was so ridiculously depressed. I went to extreams and starting self mutilating my body because I thought I was a monster.
About 7 months ago I got on accutane (side effects warnings did not phase me because I was doing more self damage at this point) although even after the first 4 months of terrible side effects as well as bad skin....they uped my dose and extended my time.

... I now have CLEAR and PRETTY skin alllllllll over and I don't mind my bf seeing me without caked on makeup! ;)

Although accutane is a pain to take and has annoying side effects, it is SO WORTH IT!!!

Oh and what dose were you on and for how long?
Did you use Bio Oil while on accutane? I'm currently on it and I have no active acne at the moment, but a lot of scars. Does it clog pores?
I dont know if your still on here but you are in my area. and our wintes can dry the skin all by itself. You have had AMAZING results from your picture! What did you use for a face moisturiser while on it?
Shannon

Closest location. Good reviews. My last apt with my Derm Dr. I was teary eyed with gratitude! I even went and bought her favorite coffee!