Breast Lift and Augmentation - Tunisia

I am a little scared I'm going to have my surgery...

I am a little scared I'm going to have my surgery on Saturday I hope everything is going to go well. I am a B with a deflated breast due to weight loss. I want to get a full D. I live in France but I'm going to get the procedure in Tunisia with Dr Mezhoud. My friend had a breast augmentation with him and a nose job and the result was amazing. Feel free to comment ask me questions, share advices.

your wish pic is amazing! also the green swimsuit your wearing is so cute! looking forward to seeing your future pics!
Thank you sweety let me know if u like the result!!!
Good luck to you! Let us all know how it goes!

I did it!!!

Hi girls I finally got my breast lift and augmentation it went very well I am very happy about the results. I got a 500cc under the muscle. My plastic surgeon gave me a nice clivage I told him tha I was concerned about how far my boobies were apart. I am a 34 full D. They are still very sore, I was in my bed for 2 days it was hard to sleep, hard to move hard to eat. Now it's post op day 3 and I am feeling better. The scars are around my nipples because of the lift. It look a lil scary I can't wait for them to scar. Let me know if you guys have any questions!!! Xoxo

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Before after picture

Here are my before after pictures so far. My boobs are very sore it still hurts but it's nothing compared to the first two days of pain.

What was ur size originally and what size r u now? U said u went 500cc. Thanks :)
I was a 34B now I don't really know cause they have to drop a lil it just been 9days that I got my surgery. I had a 500cc yes
Great. Keep us updated w ur pics :-)

Two weeks post op

Hi girls here are my pics after two weeks I couldn't be happier with the results!!! My scaring is going very well I highly recommend my plastic surgeon he did an amazing job! My breasts are softer day after day. It's easier for me to sleep on my sides. I am a 34DD, I remind you I had 500cc implants (left and right). Let me know if you guys have any questions I will add pics next week.

Ah, trés jolie! Congratulations!

Wow I'm impressed. You didn't have the key hole incision. That's the one thing I was dreading. The huge line down the bottom of my breast. You did have a lift right or just implants?
my surgeon told me that i just needed a lift around my nipples because i took 500cc implants and my boobs were not too saggy. i had a lift and implants. thank you so much i am happy with my results

20days post op

Hi ladies here are my pictures 20days post op I am feeling great no pain, my breast are getting a lil softer I can feel my left nipple but not the right one I have no sensation I don't know if it's normal. I am happy with the result I'm healing well. Let me know if you guys have any questions. Take care my real selfie beauties!!!

Dr mezhoud dans seux semaines et 3 jouuurs j'ai peeeeeeeeuuuur
Salut, Je passe avec le Dr Mezhoud en octobre 2014 pour une augmentation mammaire et ton post m'a beaucoup rassuré. Merci,
Beautiful! How are you doing now?
Dr Mezhoud