radio frequency has damaged my face - fat loss is the worse side effect with rf

I had 4 Triactive + from DEKA and this has left me...

I had 4 Triactive + from DEKA and this has left me with fat atrophy all over my face indentation on the cheeks , my skin has become loose and the pore are so large , I have scaring and little holes forming months after the treatments. I am now in a very bad place and suffer with depression . My face has been ruined .
If anyone think of doing RF , please consider that those device DO NOT always give the result you are after and consider all the side effects , unfortunately I didn’t check and I am now suffering the consequences. ;-(((

Fat Loss under the nose area due to RF

The side effects of the RF are still continuing months after your last session , i have all sort of scars coming threw, my cheeks are now flat and i am loosing fat under my nose where the RF went which make my lips look a different shape not in a good way, this has left me looking awful and a lot older , has anyone experience this ? My skin is soo dry, the poors are very open and i have hole forming as well as spots.
This treatment has changed my face and i hate it.
Nad

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, I am so sorry you did not have the results you were hoping for. I
hope you find support from our community, and I am certain you will. Also just so you know that you can also ask questions to our Doctors on site

You mention you had 4 treatments, in what time frame were your treatments and did you just recently start noticing the negative side effects?