radio frequency has damaged my face - fat loss is the worse side effect with rf

I had 4 Triactive + from DEKA and this has left me...

I had 4 Triactive + from DEKA and this has left me with fat atrophy all over my face indentation on the cheeks , my skin has become loose and the pore are so large , I have scaring and little holes forming months after the treatments. I am now in a very bad place and suffer with depression . My face has been ruined .
If anyone think of doing RF , please consider that those device DO NOT always give the result you are after and consider all the side effects , unfortunately I didn’t check and I am now suffering the consequences. ;-(((

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Fat Loss under the nose area due to RF

The side effects of the RF are still continuing months after your last session , i have all sort of scars coming threw, my cheeks are now flat and i am loosing fat under my nose where the RF went which make my lips look a different shape not in a good way, this has left me looking awful and a lot older , has anyone experience this ? My skin is soo dry, the poors are very open and i have hole forming as well as spots.
This treatment has changed my face and i hate it.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, I am so sorry you did not have the results you were hoping for. I
hope you find support from our community, and I am certain you will. Also just so you know that you can also ask questions to our Doctors on site

You mention you had 4 treatments, in what time frame were your treatments and did you just recently start noticing the negative side effects?

RF

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

rf

Who did this to you liz75 ? I can't believe this laser nonsense is still allowed to continue and damage peoples faces. They really should be charged with a crime. I hope you feel better.
After 2 infini RF skin treatments I am experiencing same side effects and my skin is burning from dryness. Specially under my eyes it's hollow and black and really thin. I'm only 25 and I did this to reduce my acne scars which were minimal. now my scars are worse I look 10 times older and I started developing wrinkles. I m so depressed and I don't know what to do.
I am sorry to hear you too had problem with the RF too .How long ago did you have them ? First thing you need is to let your skin heal before doing anything else and try not to have sugar in your diet as this would damage some collagen, try vitamins and drink 2 liters of water if you can, stay away from the sun and eat plenty of veg. Likely you only had 2 and you are only 25 so this is pro. I had 6 sessions and on top of fillers which I think didn’t help at all , I know how you fell and you are not alone believe me I had a very bad time because of this , it was the worst mistake of my life , but it will get better and don’t forget you are still very young your body will heal better .
Nad