Black Spots Caused by Fraxel/Erbium Laser Under Skin

Had erbium and fraxel laser on my skin 8 months...

Had erbium and fraxel laser on my skin 8 months ago and now have several black bumpy marks under my skin which are not going away with hydroquinone or anything else. I tried to prick the blood vessels with a sterilized needle to get rid of them but not much luck. I have hyperpigmentation as well on my face and my neck. It's a mess. The doctor wants to zap the raised blood vessels individually but I am scared to let him. The Erbium laser and the Fraxel have done enough damage to my skin. I have a light complexion so they are very noticeable. I'm very very upset about them. Has anyone had these black bumpy raised blood vessels after a laser procedure.
Doctor

Knowledgeable in laser proceedures.

Oh wow, first time I have ever heard of this situation. I don't blame you for being scared! I am glad you are being cautious, feel free to ask a doctor here on the site to see what they have to say.

Do you have any photos to share with us?
I haven't heard of this, but as someone who got a really bad result from IPL, I can sympathize. I recommend getting a consultation/2nd opinion from another dr. who does the same procedures, and make sure it's someone in a different office.