Black Spots Caused by Fraxel/Erbium Laser Under Skin

Had erbium and fraxel laser on my skin 8 months...

Had erbium and fraxel laser on my skin 8 months ago and now have several black bumpy marks under my skin which are not going away with hydroquinone or anything else. I tried to prick the blood vessels with a sterilized needle to get rid of them but not much luck. I have hyperpigmentation as well on my face and my neck. It's a mess. The doctor wants to zap the raised blood vessels individually but I am scared to let him. The Erbium laser and the Fraxel have done enough damage to my skin. I have a light complexion so they are very noticeable. I'm very very upset about them. Has anyone had these black bumpy raised blood vessels after a laser procedure.
Hi are you talking about these really tiny micro-sized black dots? I got them too - I had the Non-ablative Erbium glass 1540 Palomar laser, just one pass (I have to go for another three). They started to surface a day after. They are currently not bumpy but they are there - only if you look closely. I will update as time goes on (I expect to finish my course of laser by February next year). How are yours at the moment?
Oh wow, first time I have ever heard of this situation. I don't blame you for being scared! I am glad you are being cautious, feel free to ask a doctor here on the site to see what they have to say.

Do you have any photos to share with us?
I haven't heard of this, but as someone who got a really bad result from IPL, I can sympathize. I recommend getting a consultation/2nd opinion from another dr. who does the same procedures, and make sure it's someone in a different office.

finominal

finominal

Photo of black blood vessels under the skin after the Fraxel Laser and CO2 laser one year ago.
I'm sorry to hear that finominal :( mine are different - they look like black pin-pricks, not bumpy at the moment.
The bumps are black due to blood pooled underneath the skin. The doctor wants to fine laser them away but I am afraid as the second round of Fraxel and CO2 laser caused this problem. I have tried to release the pooled blood myself but leave a red mark as a result. I'm very disappointed and would not recommend this procedure to anyone.
Doctor

Knowledgeable in laser proceedures.