Breast Uplift Belgium...Dr Plovier - Brussels

Hi there, I've recently had a breast uplift in...

Hi there, I've recently had a breast uplift in Brussels. The whole experience was amazing. I had been thinking about it for many years and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. I had my consultation in Harley Street but had been emailing the Be Clinic as well who might I just say have the best medical staff in the world !!!! I arrived at the airport where myself and my partner were met by the Be Clinics driver who took us straight the hotel as my procedure was early the next morning.

I arrived at the clinic at 6.30am as my surgery was booked for 7am. Dr Plovier and his team made us feel very welcome. He then drew the markings on my breasts and explained again what he would be doing. I was then taken to the theatre and I remember a sharp scratch on my hand where the drip was inserted..........

I then remember waking up and feeling very sore!!!! The procedure itself took around 3hours 45 minutes. It did seem to take a while for me to fully wake up due to the anaesthetic. It was at about 4pm and I was then taken back to my hotel where I slept til about 8pm, woke up and tried to eat something (I didn't manage much).

The next morning I got up and made myself eat some toast as I had to fly home. I actually felt 100 times better by doing this.

I am now 15 days post op and I feel amazing. I would recommend anyone who is thinking of having a breast uplift to certainly go to the Be Clininc and let Dr Plovier do it. I'm soooo pleased with my results and apart from having my children this is the best thing I have ever done. He is a wonderful surgeon and he has completely changed my life. I will be posting some pictures in a few days but anyone reading this please feel free to ask any questions if it will help you.

Quick update !!

Hi ladies, just thought I'd give a quick update....... I'm now almost 5 months post op and have been on my first holiday with my new breasts !! (Which was amazing to wear smaller bikinis). I'm still loving my uplift and will post photos very soon. This is still the best thing I've ever done x
Dr Plovier

I found out about them from the RealSelf website.