Modified TT with Lipo of the Flanks and Mastopexy - Cleveland, OH

I am turning 40 this coming winter and it has been...

I am turning 40 this coming winter and it has been a 20 year goal of mine to get back my pre-pregnancy figure. I had both of my girls very young so this is a very long time coming. Very much nervous and excited. My surgery is scheduled for June 19th. Looking forward to great results. The scars are a little unnerving but the trade off is worth it.

So excited!

Nearly a week away and I can't wait! The updates and before and after pics on this site have been so informative and helped me so much. I think I have become obsessed with reading everyone's progress! Can't wait to post my own after pictures.

Surgery Monday!

I'm so excited and nervous. Feeling a little guilty about the expense too. Considering how long I've waited for this there is more excitement than anything! I am taking my daughter to Vegas for her 21st in August. Here is the bikini I bought for the trip. Can't wait to see my PO results so I can feel good about wearing it :)

Day 4 PO

So I made it...drains out yesterday and today was the first day withou pain meds. Loving the results of my breast lift. More than I expected or imagined. The TT looks great so far....though my scar is low and it's of course very early still; I feel like my belly button is a little too low. It was floated rather than cut and moved. Also, tried on my Vegas bikini a little too soon, doesn't cover my scar at all. I'm hoping most of this is due to swelling. Feeling a little down about this but overall very happy.

Post op day 3, drains removed

8 days PO w photos

Feeling pretty good, just wishing I could stand up straight. My lower back is killing me! And so is all the swelling. I keep over doing it and should be resting more (that's hard to do). I am still feeling like my belly button is a little lower than I was expecting but from what I understand it's way too early to tell as things are still settling. I'm overall very happy with my results and extremely happy with the perfectionism of my surgeon. Thank you Dr. Green!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I knew if I ever decided to go through with this surgery it would be with Dr. Green; being in the medical field myself I have heard nothing but great things about his professionalism and artistry. Upon consultation I decided to schedule right away. Today I had pre-op testing as well as to further evaluate my goals and the technique(s) that will be used to achieve them. I feel very confident. Dr. Green is very pleasant and very thorough.