Modified TT with Lipo of the Flanks and Mastopexy - Cleveland, OH

I am turning 40 this coming winter and it has been...

I am turning 40 this coming winter and it has been a 20 year goal of mine to get back my pre-pregnancy figure. I had both of my girls very young so this is a very long time coming. Very much nervous and excited. My surgery is scheduled for June 19th. Looking forward to great results. The scars are a little unnerving but the trade off is worth it.
What size are you going with!
What size are you going with!
I'm not doing implants this time...I couldn't make up my mind so just going with the lift!

So excited!

Nearly a week away and I can't wait! The updates and before and after pics on this site have been so informative and helped me so much. I think I have become obsessed with reading everyone's progress! Can't wait to post my own after pictures.
Your before figure is rockin! So your going to be absolutely swimsuit model awesome after!!! I'm having my TT in Cleveland too!!! Goodluck to you!!!
Thank you so much!! I can't wait and I bet you feel the same. Loved your story and can't wait to see your after pics! Good luck!
Crazy how fast time has flown - looking forward to watching your recovery - hope it is uneventful.

Surgery Monday!

I'm so excited and nervous. Feeling a little guilty about the expense too. Considering how long I've waited for this there is more excitement than anything! I am taking my daughter to Vegas for her 21st in August. Here is the bikini I bought for the trip. Can't wait to see my PO results so I can feel good about wearing it :)
Best of Luck on Wednesday. Your results are going to be great! Remember to to give your body time to heal and it will take many weeks before you will feel like your self again. I'm almost 8 weeks post op and I feel like some days are worst than others. Cant wait to follow your journey!!
Thank you! It was actually today, originally scheduled for Weds than moved. It quite a bit of pain at the moment :(. Congrats on yours! I can't wait to be 8 weeks PO
Oh i forgot to mention i have already had a breast lift and it was the best thing I've done. I however, have lost a lot of feeling but the scars are almost unnoticeable. Of you need pictures let me know. If you have found any other posts from any dr. Greens patients let me know. I cant wait till July 11th my day!!!

Day 4 PO

So I made it...drains out yesterday and today was the first day withou pain meds. Loving the results of my breast lift. More than I expected or imagined. The TT looks great so far....though my scar is low and it's of course very early still; I feel like my belly button is a little too low. It was floated rather than cut and moved. Also, tried on my Vegas bikini a little too soon, doesn't cover my scar at all. I'm hoping most of this is due to swelling. Feeling a little down about this but overall very happy.

Post op day 3, drains removed

Looks good so far. Still very early. I think you look great for 4 days!
Thanks! You look great! Your BB looks good. Are you gong to use silicone strips for the scar?
I'm using biocorneum gel. My PS recommends it. Its kind of thick so it stays on well and it has spf. It helps flatten and lighten the scar. I've been using it for 1 week now. I think I see a difference. They suggest using it for 3 months so we'll see how its looks a few weeks from now.

8 days PO w photos

Feeling pretty good, just wishing I could stand up straight. My lower back is killing me! And so is all the swelling. I keep over doing it and should be resting more (that's hard to do). I am still feeling like my belly button is a little lower than I was expecting but from what I understand it's way too early to tell as things are still settling. I'm overall very happy with my results and extremely happy with the perfectionism of my surgeon. Thank you Dr. Green!
Hey how are you
You do look amazing and no its not to low! I promise I'd tell you!
Thanks girl! You are going to look amazing!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I knew if I ever decided to go through with this surgery it would be with Dr. Green; being in the medical field myself I have heard nothing but great things about his professionalism and artistry. Upon consultation I decided to schedule right away. Today I had pre-op testing as well as to further evaluate my goals and the technique(s) that will be used to achieve them. I feel very confident. Dr. Green is very pleasant and very thorough.