Restylane - Lips - Cleveland, OH

Dr. Leedy is very awesome. He makes patients feel...

Dr. Leedy is very awesome. He makes patients feel comfortable and at ease. He did a syringe of Restylane in my lips and my results are fantastic. He numbed my lips and also put a pre-cream on my lips to ensure it was very numb so I wouldn't feel any pain. I didn't feel any pain at all! I drove 3 hours just to get this done. I will do it again in 6 months. I would use him for other services as well.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jason Leedy is very professional and his staff are very awesome! I will be back to use him for other services in the future.

You're welcome. Glad to share. It doesn't feel really any different. I only had 1 syringe used. About 1/2 used on my upper lip and 1/4 used on my bottom lip (to balance it out) and not create the duck lip look. After doing some further research, it seems that Restylane is better on wrinkles where alot of activity doesn't take place (i.e. movement) to where the body doesn't absorb it as quickly. I was told the average is about 3 months for those who use Restylane as a filler on the lips. I will probably go with Juvederm next time since many say it last longer since it seems that filler is more suitable for the lips.

Well it is always a good idea to try one of the faster dissolving fillers first to see if you like the look, so I think you made a really good decision!  Keep us posted in the updates as to how long it lasts and your future experience with Juvederm :)

Thanks for sharing.  Does it feel different to talk or eat with the new lips?