Couldn't Be Happier! - Cleveland, OH

I have wanted this procedure for 10 years. I was...

I have wanted this procedure for 10 years. I was nervous to have it for the recovery and possible pain. However after researching Dr leedy's credentials I decided to just do it. And let me say a week out I feel like I can do anything! The day of surgery was the worst as far as pain but I couldn't believe how awesome I felt just 2 days after! Even in the recovery room I was raising my arms up over my head! He is definitely amazing at what he does! If you are reading this and unsure about BA surgery for any reason or Dr leedy, my advice is to just do it! You won't be disappointed or in too much pain!

Before and after

1 month Before on the left
5 days post op on the right
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Glad you are still happy with your results. Congratulations! Any chance you could add an "update" to your review with your implant type and size? Sometimes this helpful information gets lost in the comments. ;)

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

As far as pros- Dr. Leedy spent plenty of time discussing the right option and details of the surgery. The surgery site was wonderful to me. Dr. Leedys staff is friendly and welcoming. My recovery has been a breeze. I have not one single bruise. I went a a day trip all day 3 days post op and felt great the whole time! As far as cons.... I don't have many. The drive to Dr leedy was a bit long but again I choose him and I didn't have to leave my home state to find an amazing ps. I do have slight numbness and tingling in a small area of the top right breast. Most likely from a stretched nerve. But I do have the tingly sensation there and will likely regain feeling. I will try to post a picture to help out more.
I also followed to recipe for recovery and did my arms raises like outlined to do. It actually felt good to Strech everything out when I did them!
My cousin went to dr leedy and I am saving up my money to be able to get my breast implants through him! I'm very excited. Can I ask what size you chose? Of course the day of my consultation his vectra 3d imaging was down :( lol
I highly recommend him. My boobs really do look natural and the very next day after surgery I was out to lunch, showered, hair and makeup done! I was sore but functional and by 2 days post op I felt amazing. Dr. Leedy is amazing! Don't go anywhere else! I went with 500cc silicone unders. I was a bit nervous they would be too big but I think they are a perfect size! I'm 5'8" and 125lbs.
Good!! I have my second consultation Wednesday and I get to see the 3d imaging! I'm very confused on sizes because I'm a full b and was thinking 350 to 400 ccs but I don't want to end up too top heavy! Yours look great on you though I think you have the perfect size for your body!