Tummy Tuck, An Amazing Surgeon and Experience - Cleveland, OH

I had a tummy tuck done almost 6 weeks ago by Dr....

I had a tummy tuck done almost 6 weeks ago by Dr. Green. He also did a breast reduction as well about a year and a half ago. My tummy tuck surgery was amazing and I love the results. Dr. Green was wonderful, as well as his staff. The surgery was on a Thursday and it was an outpatient procedure. The first 24 hrs were tough, but i got my drains out the next day and by Monday, I was getting out of bed and moving myself. I am a very active mom of 3 boys and this surgery has made me feel like I used to about myself! Dr. Green is such an amazing plastic surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Do you have any pictures
how do i see your photos? Did Dr Green use staples or dissolveable stitches ?? im expecting fleur de lis tuck in march and im trying really hard to decide on a doctor. is he the one?

Welcome to RealSelf!   You have a total new body here!!!   It sounds like you had a totally amazing experience and are loving the new you.

Thank you for sharing your journey.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Green because he was recommended to me from a friend who had nothing but wonderful things to say about him.