Highly Recommed Dr. Medalie for Labiaplasty - Cleveland, OH

I couldn’t agree more with all the positive...

I couldn’t agree more with all the positive reviews about Dr. Medalie. I had the labiaplasty done by him. I researched for years and struggled with trying to find a doctor who was knowledgeable and qualified because this was a very personal, serious decision I was making. This has become a very “popular” surgery over the years and it has been sensationalized on shows like Dr. 90210 and I was concerned and skeptical with some doctors jumping on the bandwagon and playing off of a woman’s insecurities and thinking they can do such a “simple” procedure. It’s definitely a surgery that takes skill and an understanding of the anatomy and Dr. Medalie is an EXPERT with his knowledge, skills and techniques. Bottom line, his work is excellent and my results are excellent. He answered every question I had – and I came in with a notebook and pen with a list of about 50 questions –and he sat with me and answered every one of them. He was honest, respectful and patient with me. As the others have said, he is warm-hearted, caring and personable. There was no pressure to get this surgery or any other surgery done. His rates are very reasonable. Dr. Medalie takes his work seriously and is focused. He has literally changed my life. He has helped me to move forward with this area of my life that has been a problem for so long. I am forever grateful to him and for him!

Does he provide financing with a reasonable interest rate? And can anybody help me with information as far as preparation for a tummy tuck? I am a 24 year old single mother, and ever since I had my son I struggle with extreme insecurities about my tummy. Not a single woman on my mother's side of the family got stretch marks during pregnancy, but I did. My son was born with a birth defect called Esophageal Atresia with TE Fistuala. I had to clue about this until about 30 minutes after birth. Basically, his esophageas was attached to his trachea rather than his stomach, which made it impossible for him to swallow amniotic fluid while he was in the womb. Because of this, the fluid in my body just kept building and I grew very quickly. By about 4 months pregnant, I had people asking me if I was sure I wasn't having twins. My son has had about 11 surgeries to correct this, and all is well now. You would never know by looking at him that he couldn't eat solid foods until he was about 3. He is 4 1/2 now, and absolutely thriving. I however, am left with excess skin, unbearable stretchmarks, and sagginess. I am extremely insecure about this, and am struggling with major self esteem issues. Getting a tummy tuck has been on my mind for years, and it's starting to come to a point now where I just can't stand to look at myself anymore! I just don't feel like the same person, and being so young I want to be able to take my son to the pool and get into the water with him!
Most surgeons do financing. Have you found one yet?

I'm glad this went so well for you! Thank you for sharing with us here on RealSelf.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I am very satisfied with Dr. Medalie and his skills and my results. I came into this being skeptical but very well-informed and he went above and beyond my expectations.