Highly Recommed Dr. Medalie for Labiaplasty - Cleveland, OH

I couldn’t agree more with all the positive...

I couldn’t agree more with all the positive reviews about Dr. Medalie. I had the labiaplasty done by him. I researched for years and struggled with trying to find a doctor who was knowledgeable and qualified because this was a very personal, serious decision I was making. This has become a very “popular” surgery over the years and it has been sensationalized on shows like Dr. 90210 and I was concerned and skeptical with some doctors jumping on the bandwagon and playing off of a woman’s insecurities and thinking they can do such a “simple” procedure. It’s definitely a surgery that takes skill and an understanding of the anatomy and Dr. Medalie is an EXPERT with his knowledge, skills and techniques. Bottom line, his work is excellent and my results are excellent. He answered every question I had – and I came in with a notebook and pen with a list of about 50 questions –and he sat with me and answered every one of them. He was honest, respectful and patient with me. As the others have said, he is warm-hearted, caring and personable. There was no pressure to get this surgery or any other surgery done. His rates are very reasonable. Dr. Medalie takes his work seriously and is focused. He has literally changed my life. He has helped me to move forward with this area of my life that has been a problem for so long. I am forever grateful to him and for him!

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I am very satisfied with Dr. Medalie and his skills and my results. I came into this being skeptical but very well-informed and he went above and beyond my expectations.