Simply the Best Surgical Experience (If It's Possible to Have One I Had It)

Transitioning from female to male: I began...

Transitioning from female to male:

I began searching for surgeons about a year ago for the double-incision mastectomy with nipple graphs. A year before that I'd had a breast reduction in the hope that I would alleviate some back pain and reduce some of the dysphoria around the size of my breasts which were 40DDD prior to reduction. After the first procedure, I went down to a 38C, which was fine for my physical health, but didn't do much for the issues I still had surrounding my very 'female' body. I consulted with several surgeons via email and phone and decided to take a trip up to Ohio to visit Dr. Medalie. He was the only surg who said he would prefer to see me in person before giving any expectations of outcome from the DI. There was some concern about the scaring that I had from the first surgery. I didn't have the best experience, there was some tissue death and I lost part of an areola which left some heavy scaring as you can sort of see in the pre-op photo. I still have scars, but they are so much better now than they were before. I'm more confident, not worried about much other than when my nipples will regain their color (I'm told that this can take up to 9 months, so I'm trying to be patient) But I couldn't be more pleased with my results.

Hey there, just checking in for an update and was hoping your could post a photo of your final resutls :)

Your results look fantastic!

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Medalie is one of the best doctors - he always gives you the facts about what's possible and what's not, he's knowledgeable and respectful of his patient’s needs. I would definitely recommend him and will more than likely have any future procedures with him.