Highly Recommended for FtM Top Surgery - Great Experience & Great Results - Cleveland, OH

Everything went smoothly and I am very happy with...

Everything went smoothly and I am very happy with my results at only 3 months post op. My only complaint is that I wish the staff had been a little more helpful with fighting for my insurance to cover the surgery. I am still haggling with them now but otherwise I am overall thrilled with the experience!

1 year 10 months post op

almost 2 years post op and scars have faded significantly. scars are also flat. no complaints!!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Medalie was a great choice for my top surgery. He was very helpful with answering questions and always responded quickly, before the surgery and afterwards when I had a few post-op questions. His staff was AMAZING. I couldn't have been happier when I woke up because they treated me so incredibly well. I am very happy with my results and would recommend him to anyone looking for transgender ftm top surgery.

Your results look amazing :)
Happy healing

You look great!  Thanks for uploading photos so we can see how your recovery is going!

Wow, you look really good! You're still in the early stages of recovery, but it sounds like everything went pretty well for you. I've heard the drains can be a bit of a pain!

Keep us posted on your progress!

Hi there, I'm glad your surgery went well. How did you find the recovery period after surgery?

The recovery period was pretty smooth. I expected to be a lot more "out of it" but was in actually in good spirits, just very tired for the first week. The second week I was just ready to have the drains removed because sensations started to come back and it was uncomfortable to feel the drains.

3 months out and my swelling has mostly gone down. I have feeling in just about all places of my chest however the nipple grafts and incision lines are still tender to any great pressure applied.

I'm also waiting for the right nipple to recover full even color. Medalie said that scar redness and full maturation of the grafts can take up to a year.