Breast Augmentation Cleveland OH

I'm a 20 year old female, who's had the same size...

I'm a 20 year old female, who's had the same size breasts since i was 10 years old. I've been a barely A size and I'm 5'6, 140 lbs. Im very curvy and have a butt, so I wanted to be more proportionate! I finally set my mind on it and went to my very first consultation.

I ended up going to the same doctor a few of my co-workers went to and were very happy with the results. He was also great friends with my boss, so it was nice to get a discount! We decided on going under the muscle, crease incision, and going with 500 CCs.

I changed my mind about the size about 3 times and ended up wanting a D. The only thing I was concerned about was getting that big gap between my breasts because I was told I had about 3 finger width in between... which I really didn't understand lol.. Anyways,I went in to my surgery yesterday morning around 930, and my surgery started around 11. Im not quite sure how long it took because I barely remember waking up in recovery.

I absolutely LOVE the results. they already look so natural and I don't have the gap I was worried about :) My plastic surgeon and his staff and all the nurses were so helpful and took great care of me. This was my very first surgery ever, so I was really worried about going under anasthesia or even getting the IV because Im deathly afraid of needles. But everything went really well and they took great care of me.

The very first day, I just felt a lot of pressure and its very hard for me to lift my self up from bed. I never knew how many little things I can't do now, but thankfully I have my family taking care of me. I will post pictures and show you my befores and afters!

Day 3. I stopped taking my pain medications/muscle...

Day 3. I stopped taking my pain medications/muscle relaxers due to me being so out of it and not remembering much. I can handle the pain pretty well but now its mostly just the pressure and still very hard for me to get up by myself. Im still taking the anti-biotics as prescribed.

The worst is trying to sleep at night. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know! Ive tried everything but i feel like my body always slips down and i can never get comfortable!

Also, they cleared me to shower after 24 hours after the procedure but Im still very scared. I think I will wait till tomorrow (Thursday day 4).

Dr. Mark A. Foglietti