Life Style Lift a Mess - Cleveland, OH

I had my eyes and my throat area completed. One...

I had my eyes and my throat area completed. One eye looks very good and the other does not match. The throat area looks like I was in an accident. I had it done in May in the Cleveland office. I could not go back to work in a week and cried afte the bandages came off. I don't think everyone is suppose to have a throat that looks like mine. At least the pictures they show you does not look that way. I don't know what the next step is. It needs repair surgery now. I walk around holding my head down.

She is very personable but that is not what I have to wear on my neck area. It is the expertise. You give your faith that they will take care of you and things are better but what happens when it is not.

Have you contacted the AG in Florida? He is still looking for womens stories that are like yours???

Yes you are right it is the same dr.
I felt the same way you did- that if it can be fixed why wasn't it done that way first time. I am nervous to have them re-do and cut on me a second time.
Did dr name start with mah
No, I replied too quickly-It started with Mal
Her name is Ritu Malhotra. I am very displeased to stay the least. I kept requesting Dr. Blanchard and settled for the other. A very big mistake on my part. I wish I would have be more forceful in my request for Dr. Blanchard.
I called them and they said I could come up and they would look at it. I am undecided if I will. I have contacted a dr in Philadelphia. Did your dr name start it's spelling start with nah?
I had a Lifestyle Lift preformed at the Cleveland location in Sept. 2011. My neck looks similar to yours...a mess. I have gathers under the chin and draping skin on the sides of my neck. Not all of the doctors are board certified plastic surgeons, as the company wants you to believe.

Hi Lady, I am so sorry that this has happend to you. I don't think that I have ever seen anything like this from a LSL -- did they say what caused it? There are many of us on here that can and will network with you to help you all that we can. Don't feel alone, many of us have complaints with the LSL and I know how you feel about people looking at you. Please contact me if I can help you in any way. My heart goes out to you. Best, Chrystal Eckes

under my chin looks like that 12 weeks post smas facelift. Did the doctor say what causes it. Also mine is still bruised 12 weeks later.
Who is showing the ads? Can they be required to stop showing them? Or at least be informed that the ads they are showing are actually hurting people? I've read some of the saddest stories on the internet relative to this company (Lifestyle Lifts). I would think the FCC might even prosecute them for false advertising. But at any rate, let the channel know what they are airing, and how it is affecting people.
Anybody can buy ad time on any station they want to ABC,etc, LSL has ALOT of money from doing 150,000 or so of these jobbies... soooo the love of $$$$$$$$ is the root of all evil.
I was not sure if it could be a law suit if I did.
Scarred Lady,
Why didn't you post your drs. name? Just curious. I know I am when I send my review in.
What did the dr say after you showed your neck? Looks like surely that could be fixed. God bless.
She said she could fix it. If she could why not in the begining. Do you trust them and you have to pay for the process.
Thank you so much. I appreciate your response
Dear Scarred Lady,

You are not alone and if you wish to leave me a private message we can discuss where you can go from here. Bless your heart... if you didn't wind up with nerve damage like I did, you can at least count that blessing. Stay on board RealSelf and continue to make people realize, there is something very, very, wrong.
You are right they hold both sides of your chin up and tell you that is the way you are going to look and that is noteven after six months. They tell you can go back to work and 7 to 10 days and that is not true either.So if what you have after you paid all that money makes you cry no what? You have to find another surgeon.
I have some sensation when I touch my ears and it tingles down to my chin. They are great in the lobby but when you have surgery you go out the back door. Everyone looks at my neck before they even look at my face. I don't look cause it makes me cry.
Dear ppl. Just to tell that for one procedure (mini face lift)average price in America, I got 3 procedures (breast, face/eyes and tummy @ Los Andes Clinic in Lima,Peru; included the air ticket. I have recommended 7 fellows and all came 100% satisfied.Americans scare ppl with nonsenses but they have recognize (I'm witness) they are professional in the area and majority studied in USA.The high cost in American are the insurances, but thanks God my Dr never has a malpractrice situation. Glad and happy ;-)
how did you do your research to determine the quality of the doctor,hospital,anestesiologist,etc? What criteria did you use? Thanks
You didn't mention the totaj cost