The Worst Dr Ever, Laser & Cosmetic Center Clearwater Florida

I went in for botox, and got talked into getting...

I went in for botox, and got talked into getting injected under my eyes, I had No bags, just Hallow, I asked 100 questions and was hesitant , but after being assured it was safe and the Dr had done hundred of this injection under the eyes and never had a issue I finally agreed. After the injections the Dr was thrilled! He gave me the mirror, I was swollen, bruised and looked like I was in a car accident. I almost fainted. I was told to go home and use Ice and keep my head up that it would go down in 10 days , well it did not. I called and complained , the Dr said to give it time, The gal Jessie that works there did her best to use machines to smooth it out, But it was the DR's job to fix it. He never called me , he never did anything . Lessen learned go to a Certified Plastic Surgeon that has allot of experience! And if your gut is telling you not to do it listen, do not let a DR talk you into anything.
Dr. A. Valdes, M.D., FACS

Dr Dr. A. Valdes, M.D., FACS was unprofessional, and ignored the problem.

I wish I had posted about my botox fiasco at that office. After having botox in my forehead for 10 years I figured it was pretty difficult to screw it up. Nope. I had eyebrow droop on one side and the scattering of improvement lasted 2 months. It always lasts 6 + months for me. Went to a new doc. Dr Stern in Tampa and he did a great job for less $$!
We endeavor to ascertain that patients have realistic expectations of each procedure. We always advise patients when injectable fillers are not sufficient to completely augment an area particularly when there is significant excess and poor laxity of the skin. Our highly experienced physician is always available to patients who may have questions pre and post treatments. All Patients are very important to us If a patient chooses not to attend post procedure appointments that they have scheduled it is difficult to quantify patients questions. Restylane is commonly used by Plastic Surgeons to augment 'hollows' tear troughs under the eyes. Restylane has a longevity of approximately 4-6 months. Should a patient be dissatisfied with the appearance of Juvederm or Restylane, Hyaluronidase can be injected which simply disburses the product. We have never had a request to use this product. Having performed thousands of injectable fillers including the tear troughs in our office, to date we have only experienced patient satisfaction with this procedure.
You ought to sue this spiff. He / she ripped you. Sorry about that. What an awful shit head doc.

My gosh, I am so sorry to hear what happened, but really appreciate that you chose to share. Have you considered having the restylane dissolved or do you feel better letting it wear out on its own?

Oh my goodness, I am so so sorry that this happen to you! Why do you even think it did happen? Is this doctor a board certified plastic surgeon? I was considering this procedure and now I'm frightened!
I looked this doctor up and looks like he is a certified general surgeon? Perhaps this is why? I'd really like to know how everything worked out for you. I hope you update us on your status soon!

Thanks for sharing your story, and for adding a picture.  So just to clarify, you went in for Botox but were talked into Restylane instead?  I hope you find a way to get it to either smooth out or to remove it.  Please keep us posted!

Here is a question from the Doctor Q&A section that had some good answers that might be helpful to you:http://www.realself.com/question/best-way-get-rid-restylane-bumps

I would call dermatologists and plastic surgeons until you find someone who has the enzyme which dissolves restylane called vitrase or hyaluronidase. Once they inject the area, it should be gone in a few days. Otherwise it will last a long time and could stretch the skin.