I am so so ready!!!! I had a six pack for the...

I am so so ready!!!! I had a six pack for the first time right before I found put I was pregnant with my 8 yr old, I gained 67lbs n had a c-section so goodbye good belly hello disaster!!! Then 6 years later I got pregnant again n gained 30 something lbs. and had another csection. I've been wanting my Tt forever now, well the time is near and I'm super scared, nervous, and going crazy.
I am girl I know im beautiful but to put my belly with my face it doesn't match, LOL I'm embarrassed by my OLD belly. My kids did me in
and i know i have some noonie shots(vagina)
Girl I'm November 21 I'm nervous to but we both will be fine I had a brest reduction and I was so ready I don't know y I'm a little scared but god will cover us can't Waite to see your results

Tt day!!

Today is the day!!!
Feeling woooooooossssssyyyyy!!!!
Must be a good woozy! Lol... Glad u made it to the flat side.
good luck

5 hours post op

So 5 hours post op n i just took a Celebrex for pain so I'm only posting a pic and I will tell my story when I'm sober ????????????
no only my pain med and this vit. for bruising
What pain pills did your doctor prescribe? And how many days post op are u now? And do you still have pain? Can u shower by yourself and does it hurt when u do?
vicondin 7.5 3 weeks post op(21 days). the 3rd day i was taking a shower by myself because husband was gone i did the best i could it hurt some but i push pass it. the worst part is coughing laughing , sneezing and getting up walking it hurt worst in my back.

2 days post op

I woke up this morning feeling better, not good only better lol... The only thing that hurts is my rib area my lower back and my scar has lots of sharp pains shooting everywhere. I took a Valium last night it didn't so anything so I waited 4 hours and took 2 Tylenol pms that also did nothing but I finally fell asleep. I woke up at 6:30 and it is now 7:30 n I feel like I need to get out of this recliner, I can't wait to go to my post op tommorow just to get out of the house, my back is hurting me now so I'm gonna try n get up.
well D. White my turn is coming in a few weeks u look amazing even with the wrap hope you have a speedy recovery
Thanks
I'm going for a re- consult on November 21 since he said I needed to lose about 5 lbs before doing my surgery but I'm not sure why. I weigh 128 and I don't think I have a lot of belly fat. Did he also tell you to do this? What did you weigh going into surgery?

3 days post op

And I haven't taken any medicine today at all. But there is pain when I get up n walk around mostly in my rib area. I went to the doc for post op and he removed my bandages and I got light headed!!! But my stomach has lots of folds and creases but I'm not worried they will flatten out w time just hopefully sooner than later. I took a shower by myself thank goodness it has a bench in it, as I sat down the whole time and scrubed my dried bloody body. The doc also told me to put ointment on my belly button everyday.
You sound like you are doing well. Congratulations on your TT. You look great!
Thanks
Congrats! I'm 7 weeks post from a stainless TT . The wrinkles & creases get smooth out! Happy healing!!

5 days post op

I just asked two other people when they were able to stand straight n they both said 2-3 weeks, Dang n I thought the worse part was over I'm 5 days post and I just wanna run around lol... It's 8:50 am n I want to cook breakfast for my 2 boys but I can barely stand up for more than 2 minutes . Good thing tho I didn't take any meds yesterday but 2 Tylenol around 12 for a headache, I slept all on my own w out meds!!! I don't like Celebrex, hydrocodone, or Valium, they all had side effects worst than the relief. So I'm gonna just have to be a soldier n ride it out ??????????????????
i too, was straight within the first week. Depends on the doc suggestion I suppose. Mine told me at my 3 day post op check up that I could straighten up and get rid of walker that she didn't like me relying on it thereby not walking straight. Go with your gut! heh heh,
My doc told me the same n I'm almost straight but it hurts lol I'm super tight...
Happy healing!! Take it easy. Yes we are all different. I was straight after a week. Takes weeks to really get strength back. So worth it because in the end you have a nice flat belly..

6 days post feeling better n almost completely straight

Im feeling pretty good still aches n tightness but on my way to recovery
You look great! Happy healing :)
Thanks I just wish all my stretch marks were gone, once destroyed never again perfect ughh... but I knew he couldnt get the ones above the belly button.
I feel ya, I still have alot too, but I look at them as a badge of honor, and compared to before it is a huge improvement.

7 dpo

7 dpo a lil straighter n can stand a lil longer!!!

7dpo

Lookin good girl. I'm having a drainless TT also so it's good to hear how recovery goes without the drains. Did you have any muscle repair?
Yes n from the feel of it, I had a lot...
Oh the MR...keep hot tea nearby for any impending coughs or tickly/itchy throat symptoms. Don't want to get into a cough fits right now!

Sushi

Your TT results are amazing. Check out that figure! ::whistle, whistle::::
Gurl thanx, slow healing is so boring tho', I feel so much like a couch potato ☺️

Home alone

So looks for day 8-10 I'll be home alone from 3-9 w my 8 n 10 yr olds wish me luck us I'm gone need it, I still hurt really bad when standing for longer than 3 minutes so umm yea...

8 days post

Pain: none just hurts when getting up and down or standing in one spot too long.
Went to doc got surgical tape removed and he told me to put ointment on 3 times a day to scar and bb.
Was placed in compression garment that I hate already!!!
Cooked dinner and washed dishes, sat outside w the kids and drove for about 2 hours w no pain, almost straight eventhough I think this compression garment has me more bent over. Still swollen no change there.
i highly recommend silicone stripe for your scar it works wonders i have a before pic at 1 week and 2 weeks my scar was flat and a very thin line. my ps recommended it and trust me it works. Im going to do it for 6 month and that go to biocernum for the next 6 months than my tattoo.
Where did you get them? What is the brand and name of the ones you used.
i purchased one from my ps which was 67.00 i found the exact one online same brand same size for 18.00 on amazon it last 2 weeks at a time you could take it off maybe once or twice before showering and reuse it dont use cream on scar before applying the tape is all you need Mepiform is the name 4x7 give you one usage. Highly recommended im going to post my 1 week post ob scar compare to 2 weeks major change

10 dpo back to normal

Feeling like myself again! Pain is down to level 1 from last week. Still hard to reach high n even harder to bend over n put on socks or pick something up. I worked and cleaned the yard today, have not been sitting around, im back to driving also. Wearing my compression garment 2nd day straight, putting triple antibiotic ointment on my scar n bb. Swelling is still the same. Using cocoa butter oil on my tummy.
Don't over do it now just cause you're getting a second wind...take it easy bc you need all your resources to heal and its Flu season now. Cleaning the yard?? Are you crazy?!! Unless....by cleaning the yard you are referring to girl-scaping--then fine. LOLLz. Otherwise, you should be taking it easy! Hope you are feeling good!
Yes ma'am, I will try to take it easier, but it's so hard. I was lightly dancing last nite lol!!! After my aunts funeral everyone came to my house, so I wanted to act normal so my husband wouldn't get MADD from me being too handicap n regret me having my Tt.
I was sitting mostly tho

Feeling pretty good just tired long weekend

It's Sunday n I'm super swollen, hate it. Took Valium in the afternoon to relax me after my aunts funeral because I had to play host as we had a house full n I wanted to be moving around n the life of the party, dancing n laughing and stuff, it made me sleepy but I kept on smiling n fought it off, took Tylenol pm just to allow me to sleep really good last night, it didn't really help that much, I kept movin all night. Pain is not bad just sore w minor aches, but def over this I'm ready to get bck to normal routines. And I ate so bad yesterday eww.

13dpo more photos

13dpo still swollen but skin getting smoother, I've been using skin therapy oil on stretch marks and triple antibiotic in bb and on scar. I put two pads under cg to keep it from irritating my scar n bb,
My tummy looks like yours with the folds in the center. I can't even imagine trying on tight dresses at this point. I am in yoga pants 24/7!
My yoga pants are dirty lol!!
Good luck with your results! Relax, during this time my PO only recommend walking, no strenuous activities.

15 dpo

I am moving around as if I didn't have surgery except when I have to bend over or reach up high that ish hurts!!! Still a swollen mess no change there!!
Check out this http://www.realself.com/question/florida-crease-indentation-resembles-butt-crack-the-belly-button-after-full It resembles ours but there are no after pictures. I wonder if this smoothed out for her? Mine is wrinkles of skin. I don't think it will change because there is no elasticity in the skin. I think I may have needed a flor de lis incision.
i visit her page and she still have the crease, she calls it a front butt crack, she has lots of pictures.
Thanks for the info on the folding. My doctor did not seemed at all worried about it but I can't imagine it fixing itself. It is deep. It is frustrating to see so many flat tummies on here. I have not seen any others that look like ours. Have you? I wish I could find one that did flatten out. I am worried that I may need a revision but don't really want to deal with that. I guess I will have to see it in a few more months to decide.

3 weeks post op visit left me so depressed n frustrated!!!

So I was like opposed w real self before I got my tt, but what I was so opposed w was all the flat FLAT tummys. I thought about backing out alot after I paid my deposit I was so torn about what to do, my stomach was not big at all, with clothes on it looked great. When it was time to try on cute tight dresses or take a shower or let my husband touch my tummy I hated it becsuse I knew what it once looked like pre-pregnacy weight gain. I had my 3 week post op visit today and I asked the doc if my stomach wouod flatten out completely n he said maybe NOT but only time will tell. He said that I needed to wear my binder all the time as tight as possible to help the crease flatten out. I cannot believe I paid for this torture!!! I cant go backwards so. I have to just deal with this very very long healing process n im about to start walking my butt off on the treadmill again, changing my rating to not worth it until I seevthe results I paid for tho...
You are only 3 weeks in. I had crazy dips in my stomach too. Just continue to wear your binder. I think you will flatten out. This is a super long recovery. 3 months was great, but 6 months is awesome! Work out and drink lots of water. Don't let yourself get down. You look awesome.
Thanx alot for the incouragement.

3 WKS PO

3wks po

My fitness pals will be happy im exercising again, I walked on the treadmill @3mph for an hour uphill n burned 671 cals
Patience little grasshopper!! I am 9 weeks out and my doc says she still sees swelling. LOL. I am like WHAT. Sexy contouring. You are a curvy girl now. LOVIN IT.
Thanx that was so sweet
Your looking good , be patient :) I know it's hard ( I'm the same way ) but we have to give it time!

4 wkpo

Started a 24 day an exercise and did 75+min in treadmill n 7 min. Dumbbell arm exercises!!!! Trying to get my 6pack on folks. Been wearing spanx daytime cg @ night. Still taking vit c n arnica pills, putting oil on tummy n scar. Scar is getting flatter except on sides, left sides sticks out really bad m is ugly, swellings going down, crease is flattening minimally but some, very little soreness but not @ 100% as expected. Not confident enough to show stomach yet because of crease mostly n a lil cause scar n stretch marks, but I like the smooth feel above the bb, below is under construction lol...
Lookin' good!!! Here's to 4 weeks!
Thanks girl!!!
I'm getting a no drain TT too. Good to see how fast you're recovering.

Feeling myself

Looking good !
Lookin good girl

5 wpo

Feeling great still swollen or numb don't kno the difference but working out n eating around 1200 calories a day.
Your crease looks so much better! I can't imagine doing all that exercise right now. I still hurt getting out of bed. :) I saw my doc and he still says swelling is causing my crease. I am not sure but time will tell. You look great! I will post pictures soon. My life has been crazy these pay couple of weeks.
I don't hurt the ab work feels good plus your tummy is still numb so take advantage n I can do 200 crunches but I'm not going to push my healing body that hard I'm still taking it easy I just did 30 crunches, 30 leg raises and a 35 sec plank, it was hard but I wasn't straining or anything
My surgeon said don't do ab work for 6 month

Pre-op - 5wpo

Wow what a difference
I think your crease looks better than mine! Yours looks like there is more of a bump on the side of it (like swelling) and mine is more of a skin crease. If I all much I also get a crease on the top. I will try to get a picture of that for you. It gives me hope that we will smooth out. :)
If I SWELL much...
Hi there! U r looking good. I was a little shocked at how soon you were getting back to daily life and especially exercise...my PS put me in a cg from day 1..it is supposed to stay for 6 weeks for 24 hrs..and no exercise until 6 weeks..looks like every ps is different. Happy healing!

40 days post op a swollen mess!!!

2 words. "Im swollen" so I exercised for 30 minutes.on treadmill n did some ab work for 12minutes. Went to work from 11-6:30 n omg I look 3 months pregars I can see and feel it, I just took a tylenol because my upper abs mainly my right one is sore not hurting but aching!!!
Congratulation on the work out! For me its been such a chore to get back to my routine. My upper right mr burns a little still. And of course its all so weird feeling using the abs. Even though your swollen you look great!
Yes my upper right hurts when I move fast or the wrong way Idk if its sore because of the ab work ive been doing or because im doing to much so Im gonna take sat n sun off from all exercise n then monday if it doesnt hurt ill pick back up again, but the itching sucks and I have been swelling so bad ughh
Mine actually got better after a little excersize. Very little mind you! I think mine is a nerve, that can take some time to go away. I rub it now an then, its kind of like a strained muscle.

6 wpo I may need a revision I think I have dog ears

Where the crease is on the right side is enough skin to pinch and the left too but not as much and on the left side my scar is really poking out and really higher than the other side. I feel like he could've pulled me tighter. does anyone know around how much it should cost to bring the dog ear/scar down and the extra fat/skin down or lipo'd out?
You look AWESOME! I don't see any dog ears in your last pics...
Thanks girl u can see them in real good in person they stick out they are not smooth to my skin!!! But thanks for the compliment!!!
Wow you are already working out for real for real!!! Great! Has you swelling subsided?

7 wpo

No change still get swollen n still have crease. Still numb also.

No more crease but there is fat still on both sides right under bb. 8 1/2 weeks post op

No more crease!!! Hopefully it stays gone. Still numb weird pains in abs and if I lay on one side to long it hurts. Still trying to get rid of the at below my belly button where the crease was, I think that's what was causing it. I had a very long soredof drunk night so doing my crunches is gonna be hard but I'm gna do it. Thinking about ordering hip hop abs lol. About to do 180 crunches 60 leg raises 90 sec plank
Looking great, definitely not an easy journey. Hopefully everything will heal the way you desired. Does take quite a bit if time. I'm 5 months still sore at MR and under incision, but happy with results.
Thanks gurl!!!
So I have been researching ALOT, I'm super nervous. How do you feel now about your surgeon and what finally convinced you to do it?

10 wpo

Crease is gone still working on my 6 pack, I think I need lipo tho. My stomach hurts everyday more at night though, it's a sharp pain right below my belly button. My doc says I need to massage my stomach but that it's nothing but it really hurts.
U look great lady!
Thanx love : )

my journey this far

Hello, Im so glad I found your review, I was searching for people who have the crease after TT as I am now 8 days PO and got really upset yesterday seeing incision for first time. I freaked out that after all that pain I would be left with a creased tummy. You have reassured me that it will go away. Can I ask how long it took?? You look great, thank you for your review xx
Thanks girl, It took over 2 months
looking good chick.

3mpo

Still healing an still numb, stomach is very sensitive to the touch,my scar has dog ears and eventhough my confidence is getting better I'm feeling ready for summer, yay!!
I'm thinking of going to dr. Weiner for my tummy tuck, can you post some new progress pics? You're the only tummy tuck review I can find from him. Thanks in advance :)
I will now boo!!!
Thank you! I think you look great!

15 wpo

Numbness still here, scar is very dark and sensitive.
You look amaaaazing!!!
Thank you!!!

20 wpo still numb scar hurts

Got my bb pierced n didn't feel a thing due to numb tummy. My scar is really high and I can't wear a two piece, it itches really bad and hurts upon touch, and the sides stick out, not happy w scar!!!
Looking good! I have to wear a higher bottom too. But it's ok because it's a lot better than before sitting in a cover up all day ;) I'm thinking of piercing my bb too:)
U should do it..
I havent seen my belly button in years , might as well celebrate it! ;)

summer time is here

Pros: I'm back n a 2 piece, crop shirts, confidence is up
Cons: my scar shows, I'm constantly pulling my jeans, shorts, bikini up. People can see my scar but I'm starting to not care but I wish for the $ I spent my scar would be way lower and skin much tighter, when I bend over its all wrinkly like before and that scares me, and I still workout 5 days a week some weekends too.
My scar is also high on the sides. But, I told my PS as he was marking me, I don't care about scar placement, just do what u need t do to get the best results. The scar still seems to wonder lower after all the swelling has subsided. I'm 8 months post, and my scar is still red. I'd assume urs is too? So hopefully next summer the scar will be light enough and I won't care if it gets noticed. Beats having my floppy twin skin being noticed! As for the dog ear I think I'd have that fixed. Do you have plans for it? I'd imagine it become more noticeable as you trim up. You have a nice shape!
Yes look at the pics I just posted, u can see how my scar looks it's really black n ugly but it's there I paid for it n I can't take it away so I embrace it...
I'm sure it'll lighten up over the next 6 months. I couldn't see the scar n the photos, but I am on my phone. I don't think its very noticeable, since you look great, its hard to overlook your happiness and beauty. Ya know, the eyes are not naturally drawn to the scar area. Sure we'll wake up one day and say "where'd that scar go?" LOL!

9 mpo

No changes, hate my scar n dog ears n stretch marks..
You do have a great shape. And looks like you have nice muscle tone. I have stretch marks too. I don't know think I have dog ears, but it does seem to pucker a bit above the hips. Id think you can have it fixed. I'm waiting after I lose a bit more before addressing mine. I have itchy hypertrophic scars still at a year post. I bet you look great in your clothes!
Yea I love the way I look in my clothes especially dresses... I'm going next Monday to get my dig ears snipped, so wish me luck..
Oh Yea! Let me know how it goes! I've heard its not too bad. I bet your down right sexy in dresses. I haven't has the guts to wear mine....

almost 11 mpo

I work our 5 days a week and try and eat clean 100% of the time, but I don't lol.. I usually get 2 cheat days a week..
Your rockin' it! My diet is constantly evolving. A little better each year.
Go head chick I see you!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Pros: flatter tummy, less loose skin, smoother skin Cons: high scar, dog ears, unnatural skinny looking belly button,