Diary of a Laser Peel... - Clarksville, TN

I really am not much of a writer but I wanted to...

I really am not much of a writer but I wanted to say that Iw as terrified of getting this done and it WAS painful (even with the topical numbing agent) but the down time was fairly minimal (4 days) and the results have been GREAT! I will be 40 this summer and it will be a week tomorrow since I had it done and I know I am still not finished healing (still a bit itchy and pink) but I can already tell the resurfacing is pretty drastic. My husband, who was fairly against me doing it (because he didn't think I needed it) said my skin looks great. My procedure included a SkinMedica recovery kit with full size products: Restorative ointment, Ceramide Cream, Gentle Cleanser and SPF 30 Moisturizer. The puffiness bothered me more than the pain did. I had to call and get a steroid for that and some weird hive-y things that started coming up on my neck and chest. I don't know if that helped the swelling go down faster than normal but I was grateful to have it! And the flakiness and grittiness went away on my face faster than on my neck (which is still itchy almost a week tomorrow). I hope this review was as helpful as others have been to me.

Kristen Jones, Aesthetician

You look stunning!
this was so helpful, thank you!
How was it for lasting effect? You would still have some swelling maybe in the last photo? (Unclear as to when it was taken after the procedure.) Are you still pinkish?
Hi there, great pictures! Was this DOT therapy? My derm said 3-4 days recovery but I am thinking it is more like a week. What do you think?
Your before and after pictures are astounding. I've been considering laser and I also live in Tennesse. I'll probably try to consult with Kristen Jones after seeing the quality of her work. Thanks for posting these wonderful pics!

Thank you sooo much for posting those - wow, it did make a big difference! I would absolutely love it if you would take a couple more when all the swelling has gone down so we can see the final results.

You look fantastic!! :)

Good idea...It's really bright out and I am taking some and posting now! My face looked MUCH more wrinkly dry than it did all greased up (pre-laser too) I am VERY pleased with the results!! But I am still itchy!

You look great in your pictures. So glad you are pleased with the results! I would love it if you would post an "after" where you are doing the same "showing my wrinkles" expression so we could see how it affected that.