Tummy Tuck with MR and Breast Lift

I gained 60 pounds with each of my 3 pregnancies!...

I gained 60 pounds with each of my 3 pregnancies! I am currently 5'3 and 142 pounds. I have been left with a large amount of saggy skin on my abdomen. I have wanted a tummy tuck for 2 years now. I finally made an appointment with a plastic surgeon and had my first consultation.

He suggested a fleur-de-lis tummy tuck with lipo of the flanks in order for me get the desired look I want! All I need to do now is schedule the appointment! I am just so scared. I am worried about complications and the amount of pain that I am seeing from posts on here! I know this is what I want, I just have to do it!

Hi there. I don't think anyone goes into this decision without being scared of some element of the process: the cost, the surgery, the recovery - maybe all three! However, if it's what you really want to do then don't let it be fear that stops you. Fear, on the whole, is a self made emotion and we can embrace it, understand it but ultimately ignore it and head for our goals! Keep posting on here. We all have different perspectives, experiences and therefore advice to give. Good luck with your decision.
Yay! So glad to see you put pics up. I think we have similar body types!
You can do this! I was terrified too but the pain is more inconvenient than anything else. I was surprised by how manageable it was. Don't let the idea of pain stop you- its not bad and the meds make it all OK. You deserve to love your body.

Date of surgery is scheduled. I paid in full so I...

Date of surgery is scheduled. I paid in full so I can't back out. Cried for 30 minutes! I need to pull myself together!

You will b fine! Good luck:)
You will be fine. Don't cry... Look at it as taking a step forward on bettering yourself for the New Year ;)
What is a fleur-de-lis tummy tuck ?

I am scheduled for the 31st of this month!! Less...

I am scheduled for the 31st of this month!! Less than 2 weeks away! I'm excited and super nervous at the same time! I changed my plan at my pre-op the other day. I'm not having lipo anymore. Getting a breast lift instead!' Hope the anxiety doesn't kill me before my big day!!

I hope everything goes great for u, ur story sounds so much like my own .I'm so inspired that ur going through with it!
Thanks Mamma! Have you decided to have to go through with anything or are you undecided?
I think breast lift is great choice! You will do great!!

Estimated total surgery time for TT, MR, BL, and...

Estimated total surgery time for TT, MR, BL, and hernia repair is 6-8 hours!!! This seems like a long time to be under anesthesia!!

Im so excited for your appointment tomorrow. Since I am having the fluer as well, I really want to know how your healing and if your pleased with your verticle line. Please Please let me know im so anxious.
looking forward to your after pics - glad you feel well!
How long were you actually under, I am having lipo of the flanks MR and the fluer as well so I am just curious. How is your incision healing? I am worried about the T joint because I hear it doesnt heal as well as the rest. Are you happy with your results so far?

New pics added

New pics added

How are you feeling lately?
Nice straight lines but you look like your hurting...I hope your ok
Wow, you look great. Thank you for posting.

How are you doing?
Very well! Thank you for asking!!! How about you? All healed up?
I am so glad you are doing well!! I'm not as sore as I was a few weeks ago, but I am still dealing with the swelling. I'm also still waiting on some curves to start showing. I am hoping they will make their debut soon!!!!

New pic

Am I remembering correctly that your next op is this week? Wednesday? If so...wanted to say good luck and wishing you the best!!!!
Very sweet of you to remember!! Unfortunately, I had to postpone the surgery. I developed an infection under the skin at one of my scars and he had to make a small hole to drain. He thought it best to wait a little longer for it it heal and be completely infection free which I agree with!! It is healing nicely and I will have the surgery in another month or so. I didn't want to have it during the summer but I also don't want to wait til the fall!!! I will let you know when I have the date scheduled! Thank you so much for remembering me. Hope you are doing well!! On the upside, since no surgery to tomorrow, LiveNLearn and I are going shopping in Philly for a few days and I can't wait!
Oh my. Hope it wasn't too serious! Glad ya'll are being safe though. Wouldn't want anything to mess with your recovery! ....and, if you have to postpone surgery, next best thing would be shopping!! Enjoy Philly.... :)