Tummy Tuck with MR and Breast Lift

I gained 60 pounds with each of my 3 pregnancies!...

I gained 60 pounds with each of my 3 pregnancies! I am currently 5'3 and 142 pounds. I have been left with a large amount of saggy skin on my abdomen. I have wanted a tummy tuck for 2 years now. I finally made an appointment with a plastic surgeon and had my first consultation.

He suggested a fleur-de-lis tummy tuck with lipo of the flanks in order for me get the desired look I want! All I need to do now is schedule the appointment! I am just so scared. I am worried about complications and the amount of pain that I am seeing from posts on here! I know this is what I want, I just have to do it!

Date of surgery is scheduled. I paid in full so I...

Date of surgery is scheduled. I paid in full so I can't back out. Cried for 30 minutes! I need to pull myself together!

I am scheduled for the 31st of this month!! Less...

I am scheduled for the 31st of this month!! Less than 2 weeks away! I'm excited and super nervous at the same time! I changed my plan at my pre-op the other day. I'm not having lipo anymore. Getting a breast lift instead!' Hope the anxiety doesn't kill me before my big day!!

Estimated total surgery time for TT, MR, BL, and...

Estimated total surgery time for TT, MR, BL, and hernia repair is 6-8 hours!!! This seems like a long time to be under anesthesia!!

New pics added

New pics added

New pic

Am I remembering correctly that your next op is this week? Wednesday? If so...wanted to say good luck and wishing you the best!!!!
Very sweet of you to remember!! Unfortunately, I had to postpone the surgery. I developed an infection under the skin at one of my scars and he had to make a small hole to drain. He thought it best to wait a little longer for it it heal and be completely infection free which I agree with!! It is healing nicely and I will have the surgery in another month or so. I didn't want to have it during the summer but I also don't want to wait til the fall!!! I will let you know when I have the date scheduled! Thank you so much for remembering me. Hope you are doing well!! On the upside, since no surgery to tomorrow, LiveNLearn and I are going shopping in Philly for a few days and I can't wait!
Oh my. Hope it wasn't too serious! Glad ya'll are being safe though. Wouldn't want anything to mess with your recovery! ....and, if you have to postpone surgery, next best thing would be shopping!! Enjoy Philly.... :)
Add a new pic please!!!!!!
Lmao!! What do you need a pic for?? You get them all via text!!!!!!!!
She does heal fast!!! Add a cpl more newer ones so everyone can SEE how amazing you look!!!!!!!
Wow you heal FAST. And your scars look amazing; hairlines. Your PS is good! Keep on rockin' it!
Hey what happened to your before pics????? You look so awesome!!!! I see you in person and you are teeny tiny, teeny tiny waist, and ohhhhh the girls you lucky girl!!! No bra needed!!!!! Amazing at how quickly you bounced back!!! Thank you my angel friend for everything !!!!!!! If it weren't for you I would have been a wreck!!! Thank you always & forever!!!!! PUT THOSE B4 pics back up!!!
Hey LiveNLearn those before pics are long gone!! They got lost I'm cyber space! I guess your computer skills are rubbing off on me!! Hehehehe
Damn good thing I have them saved for you! :-) What happened to your incredible Clitoris Lift pic???
What happened to your landing strip pic?? That's the one I was most looking forward to seeing!!
I'm NOT a wussy ass like you! I will add my landing strip! Just bc I was TOOO fat to see underneath!!!!
Hi did you get implants as well?
No just a lift!
Come on now!!!! You double DD DIVA! ;)
WOW!!! i must say that is the best Fluer-e-lis I HAVE EVER SEEN.... Amazing !!!! congrats and you look great .. please oh please keep us updated
Thank you!! I am now 7 weeks post op and doing very well!! This was a very easy recovery for me!! I'm so thrilled I did it! If I can answer any specific questions for you, let me know!
Yes I was wondering have you had any bd swelling yet?
Hey LiveNLearn , you should be a stand up comedian during this night hours that you are not sleeping! And for anyone else reading these posts between LiveNLearn and myself, we are real life friends that met on real self! She is my best friend and we bust each others butts on here cause we reserve out serious chats for early am hours! Hehe!! Love you LiveNlearn!
Well who had to stay in bed ALL DAY LONG because they thought "IM ALL HEALED!! I can run around for hrs and hrs and hrs & its fine bc IM ALL HEALED!!!" Haaaaahaaaaaa your ass is in bed with feet sky high & if you try to move that super glue I have WILL BE APPLIED to you! xoxo angel girl
You look awesome!!!!
I had a fluer also and Im 3 weeks post op and mine does not look nearly as healed as yours :( You look great though, Congrats.
You look great! How's your recovery been?
I have a very easy revovery! One small infection at the T of the breast lift, which was never painful, just annoying!! I have been very lucky and pain free since first week!
That's wonderful! I hope to be like you! I'm getting a TT and BL on April 12. Very similar stats to you. I gained a lot of weight before and after four pregnancies. I've lost 70 lbs over the past few years and now I'm 142lbs at 5'4. Glad it's going so well for you!