Best Tummy Tuck Results - Claremont, CA

I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Dev Wali of Plastic...

I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Dev Wali of Plastic Surgery So Cal Medical Group, Inc. in July 2012. Dr. Wali had done my breast reconstruction after a double breast mastectomy in October 2011 and was extremely happy with those results, therefore having him do my tummy tuck was a no brainer. after all that is his specialty.

I have two cousins that have had tummy tucks with other surgeons and they are both very impressed with the results especially with how great my belly button looks because it looks better than theirs. I have NO scars around the belly buttons at all. it looks very natural. I am 3 months post op and i look AMAZING!

I could not be any happier with the results. the only thing i regret is not doing this procedure earlier. I have had 2 pregnancies and i have had the nasty "pouch" for 21 years. I am 39 years old and my body has not looked this good since before i had children. Thank you Dr. Wali.

Yes, please post some pictures.
Please post pictures. I am considering dr. Wali but scared to death how my belly button will look. I'm impressed that you mentioned your looks very natural and that's exactly what I want. Please show off your belly button and dr. Wali work to this community by posting some pictures. Please. Thank you.

Welcome to the community and congrats on your new body!

How was your recovery the first month?

Claremont Plastic Surgeon

Im giving Dr. Wali a 5 star rating because he is totally worth it plus more. He is very meticulous and a perfectionist about his work. He takes alot of pride in his work.