A Beautiful New Body from Dr.wali - Claremont, CA

Hello realself readers. Just like you, I've had my...

Hello realself readers. Just like you, I've had my fair share of spending hours on this site. Now it's my time to give back. Yesterday I had a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck. I have had a mini tuck with dr.wali more than 2 years ago but it wasn't to remove my scars and stretch marks, it was because my c-section scar was very high and I wanted it removed. I was very pleased with my results, my scar came out very low, i healed very well and dr.wali always followed up with me But now I changed my mind and just wanted a whole new tummy since I decided to get a breast augmentation anyways. Here's bit about me, My daughter is 3 years old, I am 5'5 about 120 lbs, before breast augmentation I was wearing a 34A and sometimes when I wear those super padded bras in a 34B. I will post pics soon.

3 months post op

Here is a photo of me 1 month and 3 months post-op. I still feel a bit tight and sore. Specially when I stay seated for a long period of time. I've been eating very healthy and doing cardio everyday. Everything went well with my surgery because I listened to all of dr.wali's instructions. My advice for all of you that just had a TT, be patient! You've waited years to get a flat tummy don't ruin it by going crazy at the gym. Everyone heals differently just because you read a lot of people starting to work out 6 weeks after a TT doesn't mean it's okay for you to do it too. Listen to your body. You'll feel pain on your lower back from being hunched all the time, when your surgeon says its okay to do so, stretch out your lower back or get massages. It helps out alot. I've been doing Yoga and it feels great. My scar looks good, fully healed. it itches sometimes specially when I wear jeans coz the band rubs against it, I massage it with cream but never scratch it. I have tons of photos from my TT journey but I'm going backwards since my laptop is acting up and all my photos are in it. I'll post more pics as soon as I get it fixed but here's what I have for now.

Breast Augmentation

Here are photos before and after my BA. I went from 34A to 34C but 34D in some Victoria secret bras. I got 350cc moderate plus silicone implants which I think is perfect because I wanted the natural look. I just wanted to fit in a dress or top without being totally flat. Now I can wear strapless tops w/o a bra and still look full up top. Since I had a TT with my BA, it seemed like I really didn't feel the pain coz I was more worried about my TT. My scar looks great, it was done thru my nipple so it's barely visible. I absolutely love my new breasts. Thanks to Dr. Wali!

Before surgery

I fixed my laptop sooner than expected. So here are my before photos. Like I mentioned in my past post, I've done a mini TT with dr.wali back in 2011. When I went back to dr.wali for a BA and a full TT I told him what I want and he explained everything to me. He made sure I knew what to expect. A vertical scar was necessary since I didn't have much skin to work with which was okay with me because as you can see the scar from my mini TT you can barely see it after 2 years. I already knew what it was like to work with dr.wali so I was very comfortable. I was confident he would do a great job so it was easy for me to decide. Your probably wondering why I didn't go with a Full TT from the first place well I wasn't concerned about my stretch marks when I first came to dr.wali, it was my csection scar being to high that bothered me but since I decided to get a BA why not get a full TT too. I wanted my nice breast to match a nice tummy. Don't hesitate to ask questions, make a list if you have to do. Dr.wali will take the time to explain everything even when he's busy and his wait room is filled. He will never make you feel rushed.

8 and 10 week post-op photos

The first month was a waiting game. Wait for my drains to get removed, wait til I can stand up straight, wait to sleep on my side, wait to get rid of the binder, wait to wear clothes that show off my new curves.. You'll need lots of PATIENCE! At this point I was cleared to walk on a treadmill with a binder on. I didn't do it as much as I wanted to coz I felt swollen after. I was just scared to get fat and ruin my new body so I was eager to hit the gym. Ofcourse, I didn't go against dr's orders haha. I just focused more on eating healthy and exercised on days I felt good. I am loving my new body. I always loved shopping but I love it even more now. Happy happy happy me :D

9 months post op.

So since my last review I've been hitting the gym hard. I hired a train and lift heavy 4x a week. Eat healthy and dedicate 1-2 hours of my day to fitness. I feel great. Lost 6 % body fat in 2 and half months just by working out and eating healthy. Here are some photos.

Photos

Claremont Plastic Surgeon

If I could add stars to this page i would give it all to dr.wali. He is an amazing doctor. He has every right to be proud of his work. It is very important to choose a good doctor but dr. Wali is more that. He truly cares about his patients and you feel that as soon as he starts talking. He made me very comfortable and made sure all my questions were answered. Thank you Dr. Wali.

Great results!
Just want to make sure I understood correctly. You first had a Mini tummy tuck then 2 years later you went back to get a full tummy T? Why didn't you get the full TT the first time? Also do you mind sharing what you paid for full TT? Or send me a private message if you want to be more private about it. Thanks so much for staying connected with us keeping us all posted of your progress it means a lot since I'm very interested in this dr but want to make sure he's good with making the new belly button with minimal scar tissue. Not all surgeons can do this& it's what I'm searching for. Thank you again.
You look great thanks for sharing !
Please post more up close pics of your tt. I'm curious how belly button scar tissue healing. Please.
Read your story, how are you doing? Healing good?
I would say about 70% healed. I'm back at the gym. My scars look good. I feel great. Thanks for asking :)

Thank you so much for starting your story on RealSelf! How are you feeling right now? I've heard the first three days are definitely the toughest.

Here's a post from Blonde in Bluffton about her early days post-op.

Please keep us updated as you continue to heal. I hope you LOVE your results when all is said and done.