Did Not Believe my Breast Can Look This Good - Claremont, CA

I had breast reconstruction with Dr. Dev Wali of...

i had breast reconstruction with Dr. Dev Wali of Plastic Surgery So Cal Medical Group, Inc. I had a double mastectomy in Oct. 2011 with immedicate reconstruction. And honestly in the begining i was so skeptical, but not about Dr. Wali but about how the results would turn out. I did not except such great results. My breast now, i hate to admit but, look better than my original ones. They look very natural and perky, THEY LOOK AMAZING!. I am now cancer free and feel i made the best decision for my health. Thank you Dr. Wali.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering surgery. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.

Claremont Plastic Surgeon

Im giving Dr. Dev Wali a 5 star because in all honestly he has exeeded every expectation. I'm an RN. I work with many Doctors and i can truly say he is passionate about his work and is really dedicated and also makes sure his patients are satisfied.