Outcome Better Than Imagined Thanks to Dr. Wali - Claremont, CA

After losing 95 pounds and working out 6 days a...

After losing 95 pounds and working out 6 days a week I was pretty pleased with my body except for my breasts. They were like 2 deflated balloons. I couldn't find bras or bathing suit tops to fit right. Scooped neck or low cut tops were a thing of the past. Not even the super padded ones could fix the "gap" at the top that the weight loss created. So, I decided on my 48th birthday to look into breast augmentation.

I researched several local doctors because I was very fearful, especially of looking huge and scarred. You know, like two softballs were stuck under my skin! I was also afraid I wouldn't be able to maintain my active life style because of breasts that were too big.

I can't express at how happy I am with results. It has been exactly 6 weeks and I feel great. And my breasts look great! My clothes look better and I have received a lot of compliments about how lucky I am to have an "hour glass figure". But I would not have achieved these results if I did not listen to Dr. Wali's advice on size and after surgery care.

I wish I would have done it sooner!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wali and his staff stood out among the others. He took the time to ask questions to pinpoint exactly what result I was looking for. He also listened to my concerns about being active. He then recommended the size implant that was proportionate to my specific breast dimensions, body size, and activity level. And he was spot on! I am grateful I trusted his expertise because now I know that I would NOT wanted to have gone smaller. The surgery went very smoothly (didn't even use pain med) and I have no scarring. I felt that Dr. Wali cared about me, my health, and that he takes great pride in his work. Some of the other doctors seemed like "used car salesmen".

Hooray for you! Weight loss and feeling great about your breast aug results. We would love to some photos if you're comfortable posting them. Are you already back to your active lifestyle? Congratulations!

Are u gonna posts any pics?
What size did you end up with? Are they under or over?