Riding Thru the Storm - Clackamas, OR

I had the CO2 Laser procedure done yesterday. I...

I had the CO2 Laser procedure done yesterday. I am not one for vicodan or valium so I chose a different pain med - that wouldn't make me fuzzy. The procedure was kinda painful, in different areas of the face more than others. About an hour after the procedure and all of the cool towels, I was able to drive myself home. I got home, and in about 4 hours or so, my face started getting more and more puffy..... It has gotten worse .... the pain meds are good for the pain - but more personally, I am more bothered by the swelling around the eyes. I told my friends that it looks like I got an extremely bad sunburn and then fell face first into a bee hive.

Why did he use a less effective strength on yours crows feet. Did it help at all?
I think it is probably because the skin around the eyes is a bit more sensitive. I didn't get the results on the crows feet that I was hoping for but have talked about them re-treating those areas. My crows feet are there, whether I am smiling or not, there are other options like Botox, which I am going to try that first to see if that resolves the problem.
I am 2 months out since the procedure. Initially, my reasons for going thru this was because of the crows feet and the lines that were developing around my mouth. Those things made me look old! I must admit - it did hurt - they do everything they can to assist in your comfort, but, lets face it, no pain not gain. The doctor used a different strength on the areas around my eyes and I did not get the results that I had hoped for - in that area, but the lines around my mouth are gone and the texture of my skin is much better than before. I was pretty red still in the areas along my chin after one month and even now, after 2 months, you can still see the lines from the treatment, but it has lessened. I can cover it up easier with bare minerals makeup.
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor and staff were great! Made every effort to ensure my comfort and have called to check up on my progress.