46 Years Old , 3 Children , 2 Grandchildren - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello, ladies, I just want to say everything is...

Hello, ladies,
I just want to say everything is normal, I guess... I Did My surgery with Yily de los Santos on May 28, 2013.
I Will never forget that day I dared to go for surgery, first I forgot to take the blue pill when the doctor gave it to me. She marked my body, And They took me to the OR and I said good bye to my friend. :-( my worst experience was while they were doing my back, I drifted into this weird sense that I was floating watching myself on the surgery bed, it was so scary. I saw everything black and white and it was such a vivid dream while I was asleep that I saw the doctor lipo auctioning on my back. It was horrible, the next day they woke me up and I was crying, literally sobbing yelling " they're not done! Someone take me back in!! They're not done with me! " I don't know why I reacted this way but that's the affect the anesthesia gave me. Now I feel like I married my girdle, because I can't ever be without it. I feel like if I don't have it on I'll fall apart. I physically feel so different that without it I'm insecure. Another thing, I'm not sure if it's because Of my age or is that I don't tolerate pain too much but I saw so many young girls who seemed so fine and painless, holding their drainage walking around as if nothing they've haven't underwent surgery, and I was just in awe. At that point I was regretting it all. I do regret not getting a tummy tuck, although the doctor did recommend it because of my age and the fact that I've had 3 kids. She emphasized that after she does lipo I wasn't gonna be happy with the results because I was going to have extra skin on my stomach, although I had the extra $1,000 for a tummy tuck, I refused just because I didn't wish to have a scar. But now I wish I did because I have a little pouch of skin. Even though it's empty, it looks as if it's fat and it's not. I don't regret my lipo though, because despite the pouch - I have a small waist, a big butt :) and no fat on my stomach or back. I'm happy with my results as far as a lipo goes and fix.
You look great
Congrats! Recovery is harder when we are older. I am in need of a tummy tuck too. Be glad you did not have it yet. Being under anesthesia longer is more risky. You can get the TT later. You look great!
You look great so far! Hope you're happy with your results!

Her daughter

Hey guys, just letting you know that this is her daughter's page. She accidentally posted a review on my profile, as it was always signed into my laptop, lol. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll be deleting my account soon as I don't know how to delete the individual review. I haven't had surgery myself, but will this year. I'll leave you all with an updated pic of my mom in regular clothes :) Thanks for the support!
That booty is poppin lol. Everyone seems to have the same exp in the OR!!! That's crazy
Wow, you look awesome...
You look great
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Yily de Los santos was very professional and caring. I couldn't ask for more. She was very clear and direct telling me how I was gonna feel If I didn't do a tummy tuck. I did only lipo anyways, she was right. She provided follow up visits any time I wanted . The amount of money was the one we agreed in the email. I happy with her service. Thank you Dr Yily.