25,1 Kid - Dominican Republic, DO

I received a tummy tuck liposuction and bbl my...

I received a tummy tuck liposuction and bbl my back and sides are still very lumpy and swollen what can I do to reduce the swelling the massages. Aren't working. I put the pads and folded rag in the garment as directed but it's not helping none. I am 3 weeks & 2 days post ops. I'm still walking a lil hunched over. Any suggestions.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hi Tlewis , TT takes a few weeks for you to walk upright..you have to give your self a little more time...I had it done three yrs ago and not until week four before I started walking upright and the tighting of the muscle ur going to have for a much longer time some days it comes and goes, use arnica, and Bromelien it's good for swelling, yes follow what New Attiitude 2014 said she is on point, and try to be patient it takes some time, sorry boo u can't rush it....Happy healing..muah! xoxo!!
im sorry to seee your still swelling up, try compressing it with a tight garment that will help the swelling
Can you post more pics please?
I was still very swollen for awhile. My swelling started to subside approximately a week ago. I was able to return to the gym on Friday...I just walked on the treadmill. Things will get better. For me, week 4 has been the best week so far. I use bromelein (spelling) and arnica to help with the swelling. They are vitamins that you can find anywhere. I found mine at the Vitamin Shoppe and on Amazon. (I also have arnica gel that I rub on the areas that are still swollen.) Good luck and keep us posted! xoxo
Also, I was bent over until last week. I think that I started walking straight on Wednesday or Thursday.
Maintaining a diet with adequate protein but low in sodium helps with healing and swelling. Keeping active (while not over doing it) will get your circulation going. From what I've read, 3 weeks is still too soon to worry. Hopefully keeping the faja on most of the day along with the other things I mentioned will help.
agreed. from my understanding, good diet, water, movement, and wearing your faja are key for reducing swelling!