25,1 Kid I received a bbl tummy tuck and lipo 6/20/2014 - Dominican Republic, DO

I received a tummy tuck liposuction and bbl my...

I received a tummy tuck liposuction and bbl my back and sides are still very lumpy and swollen what can I do to reduce the swelling the massages. Aren't working. I put the pads and folded rag in the garment as directed but it's not helping none. I am 3 weeks & 2 days post ops. I'm still walking a lil hunched over. Any suggestions.

Hi Tlewis , TT takes a few weeks for you to walk upright..you have to give your self a little more time...I had it done three yrs ago and not until week four before I started walking upright and the tighting of the muscle ur going to have for a much longer time some days it comes and goes, use arnica, and Bromelien it's good for swelling, yes follow what New Attiitude 2014 said she is on point, and try to be patient it takes some time, sorry boo u can't rush it....Happy healing..muah! xoxo!!
Thank you. I start walking straight up 4 week four like u said. Xo
im sorry to seee your still swelling up, try compressing it with a tight garment that will help the swelling

More swelling

Girl you look FINE!!! Your surgery was about a week after mine! I had the same procedures on 6/14. I'll give you some advice now though. BE VERY MINDFUL of the creases and indentations because they can become permanent and the garment can cause it. The swelling is normal though. Good luck!
How can I get rid of the creases and dents? I was concerned with that and every keep saying it'll go down. It goes down n come back.
Mine is doing the same thing,...one night I'll sleep with the garment on and it's almost as if they're intensifying because of the damn garment! So I alter!! One night it's on, the next night it's off....I'll try to send you a pic of what I'm talking about! We just had our surgery so I'm hoping and praying it's normal and part of the process...
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon