Future Cabral Barbie- May 2014 - Dominican Republic

Hey Girls!! My mom had surgery with the "king of...

Hey Girls!! My mom had surgery with the "king of barbies" last year. She looks amazing!! She had a Tummy Tuck and Liposculpture. Im 21 years old. I have a beautiful three-year-old daughter. I want a Liposculpture and BBL. Im happy with my weight, but those chichos on the side are driving me crazy..lol. I've been going to the gym, eating healthy and nothing happens :( I ended up loosing weight but the chichos wont disappear.

Officially Cabral Barbie

Hey dolls, had my surgery 2 days ago. Had Liposculpture, BBL and BL. Everything is fine. Still very swollen. I will keep u posted.When I get better I promise I would add some pictures.
Dr.Hector Cabral

Please post pics, I really want to go to Dr.Carbral
Hi there, hope you are having a smooth recovery. Would you add some pix when you are feeling well enough?
So many patients have died under this doctor's care! Google his name so that you know what you're getting yourself into.
another one died yesterday!!! i really wish women would stay out of 3rd world countries for surgeries...it isnt even close to worth the money you might save....save up a bit longer and stay in the US ..
Hey did you go to DR? Hope you are well
Yes I did come to dr and thanks everything is well thank god
How are you?
Im doing well. Im very swollen. I had Liposculpture, bbl and bl. So far so good. I would post some pic when I get better
Happy to hear that! Prayers!!!!!! I'm sure you'll be okay, a summer Barbie
Hey hun when r u going?
Hey Doll, Im going to DR May 27 and my surgery will be the 28 or 29 depending on my lab results.
Barbiie_doll how much do you weight and how tall are you..I am 5 6' and 138 pounds (today) and subject to change. I have a lot of fat in flanks and stomach, just curious if it would be enough but unluckily it takes an act of god for me to gain weight.
Im 5'5 and 140 pounds. Im going through the same situation. Im trying to gain weight but its a little difficult but if Im not a good candidate for bbl I guess Im just going to have the liposculpture done.
Good luck Huns I'm going in May too and he is my dr I just can't wait to exited
Thank you doll, I wish you all the luck in the world as well. I feel the same way. Now Im preparing myself taking vitamins and trying to eat healthier. Can't wait!!!!!
The days just don't seem to pass fast lol
Hey doll, I'm exited to but nervous at the same time. when are u going?
Thanks for sharing.  Have you done any sort of consult yet?  Wondering if they will want you to gain weight for the BBL because you look pretty thin in your pic!  Keep us posted!
Yes, I contacted him via email and I already spoke to his assistant. He didn't say anything about gaining wait. Im just going to wait when I see him personally. If he says that I'm not a good candidate to do a BBL I'm just going to the Liposculture.
That makes sense- let us know when you pick a surgery date, I can help you add it to your review if you need me to :)