OMG!Duran is booked for Nov 18 and 19

Hello ladies, I would like to introduce you to a...

Hello ladies,
I would like to introduce you to a new doctor that I have researched numerous times. There are plenty of excellent surgeons in DR, but Dra Duran is something special. I'm having surgery by Doctor Augustina Duran this winter. I have seen her work in person, and I must say that I'm impress. :)

I'm having full body lipo, chin lipo, FG to my hips, laterals, and butt. I haven't given birth, I'm 5'5, and weight 165-170. I will lose 15 pounds prior to surgery . Dr. Duran is located at Cipla, she's board certified in DR, and she is known for molding all sorts of beautiful bodies . I love the fact that she's talented when it comes to shaping thick to heavy women of all backgrounds . The max she has injected was 1400cc's . I'm looking for a curvy , realistic, natural look . I want my butt filled to the max. Dra. Duran is known for her tiny waists and massive buttocks lol . I have attached some pictures of her work.

My friend and I are having surgery on the same day . We are planning to stay at Spa Medical for several days. I must say, Dra Dyran is very professional. She answers emails within 24-48 hours. I love her honesty . She's not the type of surgeon that will agree to your request in order to please you. If she cannot duplicate a wish pic, she will tell you. She's very confident in her work, but at the same time ..humble and comfortable to chat with .

One day, I had almost choked on my coffee after seeing this super curvy woman that resembled Yaris's body

Good morning ladies, my date is confirmed and I'm...

Good morning ladies, my date is confirmed and I'm super happy. I have a travel buddy that is having surgery with me. I need to lose 15 pounds prior to surgery. I want to be as close to my goal weight as possible .

I would never post pics that were NOT done by...

I would never post pics that were NOT done by another surgeon . All of the pics that I have posted were done by Duran. Reminder, doctors to not put their best work on their website . Nothing comes easy, you have to research ( not personally you, but people in general)You can not base a surgeon's work by their web site . The pictures that are on her site are dated and old. In the Latin Community, women have plastic surgery based on word of mouth and in person testimonials . Surgery is not much of a secret in their culture, and most wonen are open when it comes to sharing their pics and results. I have taken the time to compile true pictures of women that had sx. My sources as mentioned earlier... Facebook, Univision, her site, pics sent to me from her, and women I personally that had surgery. You are more than welcome to confirm the photos with Dra Duran. I disagree, she is more than a straight ass and waist doctor . I have photos of recent breasts work that were done several days ago. I havent received permission from the post op patients to post them, and I do not want intrude their privacy. I'm getting my breasts done this winter.

Duran donk

Duran donk

Her donks are getting bigger and bigger .

Duran donks

Duran

Duran

Travel buddy Nov 18 Duran doll

I'm looking for a travel buddy . I'm from NJ and I'm having surgery on Nov 18th. ????

My updated surgery list

Laundry detergent
Dish detergent
Magic bullet

Duran is booked for November 18

There's 4 young ladies that are having surgery that day. I'm one of the four! Yay! I finally have a surgery buddy, now I can rest assure and relax. I will be a banging sexy Duran doll in five months . I'm super excited.

New Duran huge booty

Round and huge

I will be getting this

I will order one of these

Queen of donks

Duran is making bigger donks then ever .

OMG!Duran is booked for Nov 18 and 19

I'm bringing 6 girls with me, my gang of dolls. All if us have sent a deposit , our dates are confirmed ! I'm super excited. Duran will only do surgery on the women that have forwarded their deposits . Deposit ladies will go first . If anyone shows up on the dates, you will have to wait until we are all done . ^_^ I can't wait to be a doll !

I booked my flight !!!

My girls and I booked out flightssss !!!!!!!! We are super excited. My weight is perfect and I'm 100 percent ready. I will also be meeting a few dolls that will have surgery on the same week. I'm bringing a cane, I know it will come in handy along. I will be the first patient that day, then my surgery buddies. I will also meet a beautiful young lady that will have surgery on the 19th. I have and continue to pray that I have a complicated free surgery . Sorry ladies for not responding , I've been away from real self for a while, please forgive me . :)

Update

My surgery was a success and I'm
Currently healing . Most of the preop dolls think it's easy to hop on a social and surgery site and happily type their journeys . Recovery is not like flowers and roses. It can take months to a rurally feel normal again. You won't understand until you have gone through it . I had no complications, but my recovery was rough . I had lost a lot of blood , I refused to get a blood transfusion, thank goodness to Geritol tonic and mad roast beef lol. I'm fine now , but
Still swollen . My experience at cipla was perfect . The room I was in was clean, toilette super clean, the nurses checked on me every half an hour, and my driver Jose Brito was more than a driver . He assisted my sx buddies and myself with everything . He took us to the market and anywhere we wanted to go . I'm super tired, but I promise to give you a full review once I'm not Pms-ing. Lol .
Augustina Duran

I haven't had surgery yet, but so far I rate Dra Duran a 5 out of 5 stars. She answers my questions fast, she is very honest.

Santy, what was the number yo9u called if I may ask?
How much did u need in total for the trip?
Does someone have her correct email?
You look great congrats
she did a wonderful work
Can you tell me how to contact her I been emailing her for months with no response
Need travel buddy 3/17/2014
Please tell me best recovery house and massager
hi im glad ur safe, and healing good, were did you get the geritol tonic? did you buy it here in the states? did you asked them to serve you roast beff?
are you gettign butt implants? x
Idk of you were asking me or not. Lol but I want both! Fat graft and implants.
Hey can someone please private message me on a contact info on dr.duran i want her to do my surgery in April or May .
Hi there. Can you please help me out by sending me Dr. Duran current email? I have her contact info. But getting ahold of her has become a hassle. I have been trying to send my photos to her and get a date and quote for almost a year. Please help if you can. My email is Shynetime0709@gmail.com. Thank you so much.
Hi. I want to go in mid May. But I don't have her contact info. Have you been in contact with her yet? If so, can u send me her info please.
hey I need her email too
Good luck, she is booked allllllllll the way until October. :'(
Did you ever get ahold of her? I been trying too
I'm sorry, but in reading some of the comments, I understand dr. Duran 's email has been hacked? What email should I use to contact her for a quote ?
Your photo compilation was perfect and visually informative,,, if that makes any sense. I am sending off for quotes today, Duran is one of my top picks. Blessings while you heal and everyday after! Thanks!
girl i like ur post and ur comment, wish u all the blessings
You look amazing!!!!! Congratulations on your successful surgery! Good luck with your continued healing. Wow. she did a great job with you! peace and blessings. will continue to follow your post op review!
He wrote on her page that someone hacked into her email . Why would any doc ask for money ? That's a sign right there , please do not respond to the email . Go on her FB page
Her email wasn't hacked. Someone made a fake yahoo email address and she warned people that she doesn't have a yahoo. At least that's what I gathered from what she posted.
Welp I retract that comment. She was definitely hacked smh