very happy with the results - Cincinnati, OH

I am 43 years old and I am starting to have the...

I am 43 years old and I am starting to have the usually sagging around the jaw line. I was hesitant to do this because the doctor was very forthright that, although he though I had the kind of skin that typicall responds well to Thermage, it's somewhat of a hit or miss and he couldn't guarantee any results. I opted to do it and didn't tell my husband. I wanted to see if he noticed any difference without looking for it. Within a week, he started asking me if I'd had something done and I told him. it's been over a month and he still keeps making comments about how my jaw line has really tightened up. I've had several people at work ask if I've had anything done, as well. So far, I'm very happy.

Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

I feel that he was very good at managing my expectation. He is very forthright and up front about the potential results. 11/2011 - It was very difficult getting them to send me my before and after photos. I had to request several times and it took almost 3 months to finally get them. That being said, I feel that Dr. Mendelsohn set the expectation/risks up front so I knew this wasn't a "sure thing". Unfortunately, it just didn't work on me.