very happy with the results - Cincinnati, OH

I am 43 years old and I am starting to have the...

I am 43 years old and I am starting to have the usually sagging around the jaw line. I was hesitant to do this because the doctor was very forthright that, although he though I had the kind of skin that typicall responds well to Thermage, it's somewhat of a hit or miss and he couldn't guarantee any results. I opted to do it and didn't tell my husband. I wanted to see if he noticed any difference without looking for it. Within a week, he started asking me if I'd had something done and I told him. it's been over a month and he still keeps making comments about how my jaw line has really tightened up. I've had several people at work ask if I've had anything done, as well. So far, I'm very happy.

Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

I feel that he was very good at managing my expectation. He is very forthright and up front about the potential results. 11/2011 - It was very difficult getting them to send me my before and after photos. I had to request several times and it took almost 3 months to finally get them. That being said, I feel that Dr. Mendelsohn set the expectation/risks up front so I knew this wasn't a "sure thing". Unfortunately, it just didn't work on me.

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Unfortunately, the results I experienced were short-lived. From what I've read, the "healing" process for the following month or so may make your face a little swollen - which is great for me, but it didn't last.

It took me months to get the doctor's office to send me my before and after photos so I could do a side-by-side comparison. My guess was because there wasn't improvement, so they drug their feet. However, the doctor was very forthright up front that I may not experience any improvement. In any case, I FINALLY got them today and there is minimal to no improvement.

I'm sorry I didn't have better results to report. On to the next "latest and greatest". I'm looking into that Ultherapy.

Hi KITKA68
your comments were among those which encouraged me to do this treatment as i have exactly same problem. can you share if you saw additional improvement over these months? also, can you please advise what was the energy level used and how many shots you received?
thanks much in advance

Hi Kit,

How great that people notice how amazing you look and only you know what you did. We'd love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. I love when husbands suddenly notice something that has been around for a while. ;)

Thanks so much for the review and enjoy the rest of the week, halfway there till the weekend!

-Britt