Dr. Donath is the Best in my Book, with my Looks! - Cincinnati, OH

I can only rave about my procedures that I have...

I can only rave about my procedures that I have had done. I would recommend that everyone should try it once, then you will fall in love with your new look and feel so good about yourself that you will continue to go back.

I had desport done because the first year I did...

I had desport done because the first year I did Botox and because I have Psorisis and my immune system fights off anything foreign in my body, the Botox only lasted 2 months. Dr.Donath then recommended desport and it has had amazing results. Now the desport lasts me 5 to 6 months a treatment. He knows exactly what he is talking about he is very knowledgable in his field. And pointed me in the right direction to complete happiness with the treatment on my crow's feet and forehead. Again I could not be more pleased.

Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Donath is an amazing doctor I would trust no one else with my looks and well being. I will continue to use him for many years to come thanks to my experiences with him and his staff.

I was under the impression that Dysport & Botox were nearly the same, so I appreciate you sharing that you found Dysport to work much better for you.

Glad you were pleased.