Terrible Experience. Terrible Surgeon - Cincinnati, OH

I had breast implants placed by Dr. Ireland and he...

I had breast implants placed by Dr. Ireland and he did a horrible job. He lowered my natural crease and placed them too low so the implants were bottoming out immediately. My breast were not symmetrical and looked deformed...my scars were raised and very obvious. I am a logical, realistic individual and I did not expect perfection, but I was deformed to the point I didn't want to look at myself topless. I asked him to repair them, he kept telling me they look great. To anyone considering The Plastic Surgery Group, I have all of the before/after photos as well as ALL of the emails that were exchanged between myself and the practice administrator who made a pathetic attempt to arrange a meeting between myself and Dr. Ireland then didn't bother to attend, so I sat in an uncomfortable mtg and accomplished nothing. It was a terrible experience. I chose another doctor to perform my revision and he did a fabulous job, couldn't be happier! lr4192@hotmail.com Feel free to reach out with questions!
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

omggggggg. I have to get this done too! My doctor explained to me though what he would do. I asked about double bubble and he said it shouldnt we an issue. I hope this gets better
How insensitive that he said you are overreacting!! What an asshole...
Totally Agree! I just dont understand how unprofessional a doctor can be. I mean, it's our body and we are paying them in order to help us with our insecurities, not for making them worst! Ughhhh I hope you fixed the problem honey! I wish you the best.
Wow! That's a terrible thing to have to go through! So glad you were able to find a great PS to fix it!
              it looks like your previous docter cut your pockets too low and to big for the implants to fit right! thats probably why u bottomed out! im so happy for you that you got it fixed and are pleased with your new results! cant wait to see you current results!
I'm so sorry that this happened to you!! I'm so glad you got it fix tho.
I am so sorry for what happened.He need to fix that!!!