Terrible Experience. Terrible Surgeon - Cincinnati, OH

I had breast implants placed by Dr. Ireland and he...

I had breast implants placed by Dr. Ireland and he did a horrible job. He lowered my natural crease and placed them too low so the implants were bottoming out immediately. My breast were not symmetrical and looked deformed...my scars were raised and very obvious. I am a logical, realistic individual and I did not expect perfection, but I was deformed to the point I didn't want to look at myself topless. I asked him to repair them, he kept telling me they look great. To anyone considering The Plastic Surgery Group, I have all of the before/after photos as well as ALL of the emails that were exchanged between myself and the practice administrator who made a pathetic attempt to arrange a meeting between myself and Dr. Ireland then didn't bother to attend, so I sat in an uncomfortable mtg and accomplished nothing. It was a terrible experience. I chose another doctor to perform my revision and he did a fabulous job, couldn't be happier! lr4192@hotmail.com Feel free to reach out with questions!
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon