Grandma Looks Younger -Cincinnati, OH

After looking at myself in the mirror for years I...

After looking at myself in the mirror for years I decided to call Lifstyle Lift after seeing it on TV. The lady that answered the call was very helpful and explained everything in detail in the office. I wanted to look younger than my 70 years. I am very pleased with the outcome of the Lifestyle Lift. People think I am younger than I am and comment on how good I look. I wish I had known about Lifestyle Lift sooner. The only con was the long drive to all of the appointments. They put me up in a very nice hotel the night before surgery and after. I am very very happy that I did this.

Thanks for sharing your experience! Were there any recovery supplies you couldn't have lived without?

I think the chin strap was the best thing they gave me after my surgry as it kept my neck and chin in place. Also the fact i sat in my recliner for a month to keep the swelling down help. I bruise very easily, but didn't have any with this. My eye lids are coming down and i'll go see this DR. when this needs to be done. The Dr. and staff are just great.

Well here i am. I'm fooling people about my age...

Well here i am. I'm fooling people about my age every day. I tell them what I did and where and the cost. They can't believe that it was this cheap, or that i look so much better and younger. Folks I haven't seen in some time just stop and say is that you Carolann, and I answer of course, thewn they want to know what i'm done to look so much better. Thank You Dr. Robert Symth and staff for helping me look so good.

Perfect! I'm so happy for you, and, you look just wonderful! I too had this doe and it really changed my life! Much continued success on your lift...and congratulations on looking fabulous!!!
I'm so happy to hear that you have had the produce. May i ask your age? I decided that i wanted this change in my life as i'm going to be 70 sun. I love the way i now look and am finding myself taking better care of my face and skin. Thank You for the Kind words. Wishing you well.
I am almost 57. Ouch! Somehow, I never thought that I'd make it this far. I aged almost overnight after becoming severely anorexic when my husband passed. When I began putting on wt, it was toneless and looking in the mirror was most unpleasant! I'm thrilled with the LL!

I'm having so many comments on how young I look...

I'm having so many comments on how young I look now. My family had a surprise birthday party for my 70th last Sat. and family members who haven't seen me due to living out of state didn't hardly know me. I told them about Liftstyle Lifts and when I had it done and about my Dr and his staff. Everyone that i see now and hasn't seen me for awhile and friends and family still can't believe how great I look. GREAT BIG THANKS TO DR. SMYTH AND HIS STAFF. I think that the fact i did a lot of checking this Dr out is why i got my lift as he has a great rep.

You are encouraging to me, as I am several yrs older. Yet, "We" are probably the ones who need it; not, usually, the 50-60 year olds, who already seem to look lovely. Glad yours worked well, and pray mine will ---------some healing time after---tomorrow. Bless you and keep enjoying life.
Who took care of you after the "procedure", which I call the "surgery"?
Did you "Not" have the upper eye lids done at the time? I realize that seems to be the part that causes the most bruising. My procedure is tomorrow at 7:00 AM and it is my choice to have the eye lids. (Since I changed my mind, and said, "Not the eye LIDS", it "might" be too late--don't know for sure--I still have the after surgery eye drops)
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon