Juvaderm Voluma Has Finally Given Me Cheeks! - Cincinnati, OH

I've been seeing Dr. M for about 10 years now for...

I've been seeing Dr. M for about 10 years now for Botox and skin care, mainly Juvaderm XC. I was excited to see that Juvaderm Voluma was not available in the United States. Over the period of 2 months he injected 2 cc into each cheek for a total of 4 cc.

I am very pleased and I really like Dr. M. he is caring, friendly and listens to concerns and answers questions straitforward.

I had juvaderm voluma to correct the sagging skin around my mouth ( more like jowls but not as low as my jaw line)

Dr. Mendelsohn suggested using voluma when I told him I was not happy with how skinny my chin is and the skin around my chin and mouth is sagging. I was surprised he suggesed voluma because I thought that was only for the cheeks but he said he they've been having such great results that they use is almost anywhere on the face. He used 1 cc and while the difference is subtle I don't feel as thought I constantly need to walk around smiling for fear of showing the ugly sagging around the corners of my mouth. IT looks good, I'm happy :) He really is a great guy. I've never met a doctor with such a nice demeaner. He really seems to care and he doesn't rush through patients. With that being said sometimes your wait time is one hour after your appt. time. I used to get upset but now I realize that he needs the time to help each patient. And when he sees me I know he is focused on my needs and we aren't rushed.

before photo

hi, yes I do have a before photo..this was taken last year
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon