Why Did I Wait to Have This Done? - Cincinnati, OH

I had been unhappy with my facial appearance for...

I had been unhappy with my facial appearance for over 10 years. Secretly I had been pondering professional work to be done, but was sared and skeptical. As I aged, my facial concerns only deepened, as did my lines. I looked tired, old and unhappy. I'm not any of those. I'm only 65, but had been a sun lover in my younger days and the damage was apparent. As time went by, I decided to "save" $ in a marked account for some facial help. In the meantime, I watched tv shows, internet clips and did research on the facial procedures available. As my savings accrued, I decided to take the next step and actually meet with a surgeon. My dermatalogist had progressed to doing cosmetic prodecures and I met with him first. Still I had doubts. Then I heard about Advanced Cosmetics. After viewing their online education and organiziaing my questions, I actually met with Dr. Mendelsohn. He answered all my questions and put me right at ease. I knew instantly that this was the surgeon for me.
Each encounter with him and /or his staff was nothing short of exceptional. Each person was courteous, positive, and truly concerned with me and my well-being.
As I told Dr. Mendelsohn, he should be teacing beside manner to doctors everywhere. For honestly, he truly met me at a caring, compassionate, and professional level
I'm currently 10 days post op, and am already so very pleased with the results. Why, oh why did agonize so long over this?
Suzy P.