Chemical Peel by Professionals - Cincinnati, OH

One morning I looked in the mirror and my knees...

One morning I looked in the mirror and my knees weakened with the recognition of old age on my face. There was no question I needed a peel and I needed it now. That very morning I scheduled my peel for as quickly as Dr. Mangat could see me. The payback is two-fold. I look better, and, more importantly, I feel better about the way I look. There were no cons to my decision, no cons about the procedure. My motivation was simple--I wanted to look better. The outcome: I'm pleased, proud of the way my skin looks, and feel pretty!

Hetta Peel

I received a couple of quotes for my peel and the price I paid is very competitive so I am not clear on the comment about price. A full facial hetta peel, done by a certified medical professional, is not an area to look for bargains. Price should not be as much a factor as security in the knowledge that you have hired the best. Shop the professionals please -- and check their references. I did. I will be posting before and after pics as soon as I amp up my courage to look at the befores! Hope this is helpful to anyone waivering on whether to go forward.
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

He has been featured on billboards, magazines, etc. The staff was nurturing to me throughout the procedure, and through the days that followed. I'm still pleased and would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Mangat and his staff to anyone who is considering a change. There was printed material to review pre-procedure, the consultation covered every aspect of the procedure, and there were no questions after the procedure. The staff tells you EVERYTHING. The days following surgery were exactly as described, the healing process was exactly as described. There were no surprises with the exception of I looked better than I ever thought possible. I recommend Dr. Mangat and his staff most heartily.

I just had it done exactly one week ago and there is NO change in the lines above my lips....I am very upset and out a ton of money
Just looked this up and it's called a Hetter Peel, aka Phenol Peel.
Was there any follow up to this? I'm curious if the amount is quoted correctly and if there were other procedures. I'm looking into getting this done and I'm not sure I could afford it if that's the going rate.
gee wizz had a question 3 months ago! Did you have additional procedures for that $5000 package. Thanks again
Wow you paid lots of money for a $3-500 procedure.If you had to take a loan out for the peel then I would be very upset.If moneys no issue then no big deal...

This post has to be from the Dr. himself. Never heard of a Hatta Peel and a peel that would cost $5000. That is crazy and sad at the same time. But to each its own and you say that it was worth it for you. As long as you are happy but I would not pay that.

You get what you pay for. I have results without flaw. Please do your homework if you consider the procedure -- there is a big difference in quality delivered even among professionals. I got the best.
$5000 for a peel?????? What other procedure did you have........maybe a partial FRAXEL?

Oh, I also just noticed you have $5,000 for the price. Was that actually what you paid? If it was a typo let me know so we can correct it.

Yes, $5,000 for a hetta peel. And worth every penny. This was the real deal--done by pros. I wanted the best and got it! Good luck to you.

If you feel comfortable sharing some photos please do. It would be great to see the results that were worth $5K! :)

Glad to hear you got the results you were after! What kind of peel did you get? Also, please tell us what the peeling process itself was like.