Chemical Peel by Professionals - Cincinnati, OH

One morning I looked in the mirror and my knees...

One morning I looked in the mirror and my knees weakened with the recognition of old age on my face. There was no question I needed a peel and I needed it now. That very morning I scheduled my peel for as quickly as Dr. Mangat could see me. The payback is two-fold. I look better, and, more importantly, I feel better about the way I look. There were no cons to my decision, no cons about the procedure. My motivation was simple--I wanted to look better. The outcome: I'm pleased, proud of the way my skin looks, and feel pretty!

Hetta Peel

I received a couple of quotes for my peel and the price I paid is very competitive so I am not clear on the comment about price. A full facial hetta peel, done by a certified medical professional, is not an area to look for bargains. Price should not be as much a factor as security in the knowledge that you have hired the best. Shop the professionals please -- and check their references. I did. I will be posting before and after pics as soon as I amp up my courage to look at the befores! Hope this is helpful to anyone waivering on whether to go forward.
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

He has been featured on billboards, magazines, etc. The staff was nurturing to me throughout the procedure, and through the days that followed. I'm still pleased and would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Mangat and his staff to anyone who is considering a change. There was printed material to review pre-procedure, the consultation covered every aspect of the procedure, and there were no questions after the procedure. The staff tells you EVERYTHING. The days following surgery were exactly as described, the healing process was exactly as described. There were no surprises with the exception of I looked better than I ever thought possible. I recommend Dr. Mangat and his staff most heartily.