Switched from Juvaderm Ultra to Kiss* - Costa Rica

I moved to costa rica and really needed a touch up...

I moved to costa rica and really needed a touch up my bottom lip. It was almost one year since I got juevaderm in Canada. It lasted about 12 months. Still I loved the way my lips looked after getting a filler, I needed a little more. I did my research and went to a certified dermitogist here in escazu. She was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what I wanted. She told be about a new product that she loves and said it's a much better product for lips. Teosyal kiss she said gives a much more natural appearance, I decided to trust her. I did like juevaderm don't get me wrong, but I did get lumps from it that took for ever to go away.

So we did kiss and no lumps!! They felt like my lips when I left, it did hurt though... No numbing cream, just the lydocane in the needle:-/ but worth it.

That night I stayed away from my guy, didnt want him to know,he would freak! About 9 or 10 pm I noticed pretty crazy swelling :-/ but ice was working. The next day I didn't talk to much to avoid swelling. I had not one bruise :-) . She also did my Botox, very pleased with that! She even said that when I come back for my 15 day post opp, if there was a spot that needed more Botox she fixes it for free. And told me if I wasn't happy she wasn't happy

I don't think I got enough so I'm going back for more
I only do 1/4 syringe at a time so I can hide it from my boyfriend.
My advice to any girl who is thinking about doing it... You need to do it, this has made me feel more like a woman! Every woman wants full kissable lips right? So go get those lips
Xo

Still loving them, no lumps no bumps.. Will be...

Still loving them, no lumps no bumps.. Will be doing a little more in my bottom lip before I go to canada, like I said before I do small amounts at a time so my husband doesn't notice.
He just doesn't want me to change myself he likes me the way I am... Although I wish he understood that when I'm not happy with something it can effect both of us. He wants be to get breast implants, I would like them as well.. It's funny how breast surgery is a pretty heavy surgery and getting a injection is so simple, you think he would rather the other. Maybe one day he will understand .

Before and after

The before was taken last night and the after is taken 1 hour after the kiss product was injected

New lips

During my procedure my Dr. Said I can have more injected in 15 days but for now, less is more. She doesn't like to over due it, which is great. I would way rather be satisfied with my lips than regretting it after possibly doing to much. So far I love them but, it's super normal to love them with swelling. I may have a little more put in after I see the final result in a week or 2.

With some gloss

I figured I should post a photo with my favorite color
dr. Orlich

friend

Wow! They look so natural. No "duck lips" . Good for you. Is it true that is cost a lot less in Costa Rica than Canada or the U.S.?

Wow, I can't believe you are able to hide it from your Boyfriend! Do you think he would object to it from a safety standpoint, from a financial standpoint, or something else entirely?

Totally from safety or from not wanting me to look different
I finally told him a few months ago. He wasn't happy, although he gets that it makes me happy and I do it only for me not for anyone else