Switched from Juvaderm Ultra to Kiss* - Costa Rica

I moved to costa rica and really needed a touch up...

I moved to costa rica and really needed a touch up my bottom lip. It was almost one year since I got juevaderm in Canada. It lasted about 12 months. Still I loved the way my lips looked after getting a filler, I needed a little more. I did my research and went to a certified dermitogist here in escazu. She was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what I wanted. She told be about a new product that she loves and said it's a much better product for lips. Teosyal kiss she said gives a much more natural appearance, I decided to trust her. I did like juevaderm don't get me wrong, but I did get lumps from it that took for ever to go away.

So we did kiss and no lumps!! They felt like my lips when I left, it did hurt though... No numbing cream, just the lydocane in the needle:-/ but worth it.

That night I stayed away from my guy, didnt want him to know,he would freak! About 9 or 10 pm I noticed pretty crazy swelling :-/ but ice was working. The next day I didn't talk to much to avoid swelling. I had not one bruise :-) . She also did my Botox, very pleased with that! She even said that when I come back for my 15 day post opp, if there was a spot that needed more Botox she fixes it for free. And told me if I wasn't happy she wasn't happy

I don't think I got enough so I'm going back for more
I only do 1/4 syringe at a time so I can hide it from my boyfriend.
My advice to any girl who is thinking about doing it... You need to do it, this has made me feel more like a woman! Every woman wants full kissable lips right? So go get those lips
Xo

Wow, I can't believe you are able to hide it from your Boyfriend! Do you think he would object to it from a safety standpoint, from a financial standpoint, or something else entirely?

Still loving them, no lumps no bumps.. Will be...

Still loving them, no lumps no bumps.. Will be doing a little more in my bottom lip before I go to canada, like I said before I do small amounts at a time so my husband doesn't notice.
He just doesn't want me to change myself he likes me the way I am... Although I wish he understood that when I'm not happy with something it can effect both of us. He wants be to get breast implants, I would like them as well.. It's funny how breast surgery is a pretty heavy surgery and getting a injection is so simple, you think he would rather the other. Maybe one day he will understand .
Totally from safety or from not wanting me to look different

Before and after

The before was taken last night and the after is taken 1 hour after the kiss product was injected

New lips

During my procedure my Dr. Said I can have more injected in 15 days but for now, less is more. She doesn't like to over due it, which is great. I would way rather be satisfied with my lips than regretting it after possibly doing to much. So far I love them but, it's super normal to love them with swelling. I may have a little more put in after I see the final result in a week or 2.
I finally told him a few months ago. He wasn't happy, although he gets that it makes me happy and I do it only for me not for anyone else

With some gloss

I figured I should post a photo with my favorite color
Wow! They look so natural. No "duck lips" . Good for you. Is it true that is cost a lot less in Costa Rica than Canada or the U.S.?
dr. Orlich