Mommy Makeover - Chula Vista, CA

I'm a mother of 4 Kids. I always been...

I'm a mother of 4 Kids. I always been struggling with weight going up an down, I'm really excited of the mommy makeover I been reading all you guys storys! I can wait to see the new me. But I'm so scare for the recovery I have to little ones that are always up an down running around the house.

I'm back !!!!! I need bbl

Hello everyone I'm back had tummy tuck in 2012 but never had lipo on. My back, and for more work out I do I can loose the fat in my upper back, :( ok so last year 04/13 had butt implants but didn't work for me, seroma came on the left cheeck and they had to remove the Implant on the left cheeck, so I been with one implant for almost a year, so now I decided take out the right implant and get a bbl and try to get a better back look!

Thinking to get sx in Tijuana Mexico

Thinking in getting sx in TJ it's cheaper and since I still owe from the butt implants my finance situation is not that good. Still paying for something that didn't work:( I'm waiting for my tax refund so I can get this surgery done.
Eastlake cosmetic surgery center

Why are you to happy with you mommy make over? I see you haven't posted in a few months and had a not worth it. Just wondering cause I am getting surgery in a few months and was wondering what made it not worth it....
Ok great. I hope mine does the same!! :). Can't wait to see your pics
Congrats how are you doing with the little ones at home?
I'm doing good thank you. My older daughter helps
Me with them allot afterschool but in the day time I send them to a daycare:) so I'm healing super fast:) and the little ones know that mommy has an ouchiii it was so funny when I had the drains they saw that I had blood in it and my little one was mommy mommy it's in pain and she didn't get near me. Other than that i have allot of energy I stop taking the pain medicine couse I'm filling way better, some pain but not that bad I'm just taking ibuprOfen 800 mg. I still don't know how to post pictures in here but I have them in my phone before and after pictures:)
Here I'm 9day PO I'm felling better, im driving, I'm still walking like a grandma, I'm still sleeping in a recliner. Oh boy I miss my bed and sleeping in my tummy, I can Wait for that day! I don't know why every morning I see my self with no tummy and at the end of the Fay I am bloated?
I did it!!! I'm at my house. With allot of pain! Oh god please don't let me vomit again I feel like in going to die of pain in my tummy. So yesterday was so fast the last thing I remember is walking back to the operating room. Getting an iv in, and boom out. Then after 5 hours woke up with my clothes on and with a griddle on. So night wasn't that good for me I was vomiting and felling dizzy. Ok will post more later.
I'm here at the doctors. Today is the surgery. It's 11:54am and I'm praying for everything to come out right. So I came in did a pregnancy test and I'm waiting for the anesthesiologist to come in and talk to me after that doc is going to mark my belly with a sharpe . Will post more later wish me luck.....
It's official 3 more days for the surgery. Going crazy shopping around for groceries, milk, diapers for my babies. I'm still thinking if I should buy a recliner or just lay in my couch? So today is Easter I'm taking the kiddos to the park, enjoy now that I can couse for sure after Wednesday I'm going to be down for a couple of weeks.

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for starting your story! I hope you'll keep updating as your big day gets closer. Do you know where you're having surgery yet?

You might want to check out this great post by JenBob about getting a mommy makeover. It's full of great info and is funny to boot.

For lazor lipo arms hips, back n thighs 5000 dollars n for breast lift extra 1800. For the tummy tuck dr. Doesn't think I need one bicuz he says the laser will tighten the skin oon my tummy but I would like one either way n that will be 400 dollars extra.
I know exactly how you feel
I have a appt today at 6:30 pm I think today they will give me a date. I'm so excited can wait to see my new belly. I have always been big and since I can remember I had always had that extra skin hanging in my abdomen area. I can wait to have it done. But I'm also scare of the pain!!!!
When are you getting your MMO done?
Yes I feel the same way to!! My daughter is making 3 in july and she 20 kilos iam not forward to being home for recovery :( iam staying in santo domingo for 12 days so I hope by the time I get home all the being careful of running into to me would be over. Keeping my fingers cross that after the two weeks I would be oK.
How much are they charging you for surgery in Santo Domingo?