Confused About My Nose Job... I Felt More Confident and Pretty Before - Chula Vista, CA

I alwasy wanted a nose job since i was in 6th...

I alwasy wanted a nose job since i was in 6th grade, I am 23 and finally! after saving all year i got it October 21, 2011, so i am 5 months post op... But i am confused...i dont know what is my problem...i guess i felt more confident with my big nose.. then this new one... i know i look different and of course i know its better...i guess i wanet a smaller nose then my results..ohh and this friday i get a revision nose job..with local anesthesia to rasp the bump b/c it came back .... i am scared does that hurt?.check me out peepz thank you

After going through old pictures, I really like my...

After going through old pictures, I really like my nose now :) it takes a while to get used to ur new look. Thank you

Your new nose is beautiful. I love it. Who was you plastic surgeon.
You look fabulous!
You look much prettier with your new nose!
your nose looks gorgeous now.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

It looks great! Can you post some photos of the front before and after? Maybe it is just going to take you a little while to get used to the new look. I think it looks stunning.
I think you look wonderful! before and after.:
) My nose looks very similar to your before picture, and I have my surgery scheduled for April 5th. I can imagine it takes time getting use to seeing our new noses. I just know I will be so grateful to have the bump gone from mine! Do you have more pic's? Like a front and 3/4 view?
love it !! it looks really natural
hi you look great after i was wondering if you feel confident again?
You look great!
You look beautiful!! Before and after! I think you just need to get used to your new look. I have always wanted a nose job too and still saving.. Hope you feel better soon.
Your new nose looks beautiful, and it really brings out your eyes.

You look beautiful both ways! Your new nose is certainly straighter. Do you think it's possible you just haven't adjusted to the new look yet?

Rasping off the bump should not hurt as you should be anesthetized. If you're worried, give your doctor's office a call and talk to them about how they will make you comfortable.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!