Fat Transfer to Acne Scars - Sacramento, CA

This is my 2nd day of recovery from subcision plus...

This is my 2nd day of recovery from subcision plus fat transfer to acne scars. I'm 24 years old, suffered with acne scars since I was a teenager. I've tried fraxel/laser resurfacing, skin peels (glycolic up to 50%, and salicylic up to 40%), subcision (2 times). Even did temporary restalyne to try to lift the scars. So far I see a good improvement. I'm very happy with results so far.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Doctor perry did an excellent job

Her results look good but everyone has to remember that these great results immediately after the procedure are a result of the swelling. I doubt it looks anything close to the picture at this point.
Good point she doesn't answer :(
Yeah. I had a botched laser procedure that is still scarring my skin 8 mo the later and for three weeks after I looked great. My skin was perfect because of the microswelling. I do hope she has gotten great improvement tho. I don't mean to be negative.
Yeah that's probably true...that's why she doesn't answer to any of our questions how does it look now...it would be fair to answer at least we would know if it is worth it...I think that you should do fat transfer several times to get permanent results...
First I dont know english very well...but I will try to understand you.....the toughest scars to remove is ice pick scars right? But you can remove 100% any scars belive me...without any surgery or needles...now I will give u a list of products for morning to evening and night care....some products are indian but not very hard to findout outside india.... Here comes the items and procedure.... 1. Clean and clear blackhead removal scrub (in the morning) 2. Patanjali aleovera gel( after scrub) 3. Spf 50+ sun screen (if u will go outside then) 4. Clean and clear acne control face wash or foaming face wash (wash your face again in the evening) 5 . Retin a 5% at night thin layer before going to bed (do it regularly) Continue this procedure for 1 year or six month thoughest to. Thoughest scars will be remo removed
Retin a 5%? Isn't that too strong? Where can you get Retin A 5%? Or did you want to say Retin A 0.05%? Do you have any before/after photos? Thanx ;)
great result is it permanent? pleaseee answer im desperate :'(
Would love to hear an update! :)
I have skin exactly like yours and it breaks my heart every single day. can you please give more information? did the results last? I am seriously contemplating going from montreal to sacremento to get this procedure done. it looks amazing.
how are your results now?
same question! this is interesting. fat transfer on scars ... genious
You look amazing! I have horrible acne/staph infection scars that I got after a very stressful time in my life. I have also done peels and other treatments. My next stop was scar excision but your results are fantastic. Is this something you would recommend? How was the recovery and what is the actual process?
how did you like the fraxel laser treatment? an how many did yu do?
can you update? Is this just swelling or is the shape holding? Thanks!
looking great so far. thought you had laser done before reading more carefully.. sounds like a very interesting procedure. congratulations!
How are your results coming along?
Really looks great. Could you please go into more detail such as did he spin the fat and also add the "rich blood plasma" with microneedling technique sometimes called the vampire facial as well? I've heard this helps the fat transfer last as I was told to expect that about half of it get's reabsorbed. Thanks.

Oh wow, looks incredible so far...I feel like you are going to be extremely happy with you results! Can you tell us a little bit more about the procedure, was it painful, how long did it take? What is the aftercare routine?