Age 27 Mother of 2 - Chino Hills, CA

It's been 8 weeks since I've had SmartLipo and I...

It's been 8 weeks since I've had SmartLipo and I have major dents where the incision was made. I'm not too happy with it I'm just trying to stay positive and hoping it'll go away were I don't have to get anyThing fixed. the lumps improve with my body sculptor massager. I understand that I have to wait 6 months for the healing to improve but it just seems like these pants aren't going away. I'm concerned but other than that I like my smart lipo. I think that the lumps need work on with laser or wellbox. again it's only been 8 weeks. I don't know if those actually go away I'm hoping it does. please let me know what you think about these dents =))) oh also I didn't like my experience under local anesthesia. I thought it was very unprofessional that I had my pre-op on the same day I had my surgery. I wasn't aware of how much water I was supposed to drink before my surgery and not to eat. I was very upset.

inner thigh

Doesn't look normal =(
Dr. John O. Dimowo

Doctor is very nice, his personality is very family friendly. That's what made me go with Him. he's not a plastic surgeon that's probably why the price is so low. I think the staff needs a little bit improvement. when I ask questions seems like she got very impatient.