Age 27 Mother of 2 - Chino Hills, CA

It's been 8 weeks since I've had SmartLipo and I...

It's been 8 weeks since I've had SmartLipo and I have major dents where the incision was made. I'm not too happy with it I'm just trying to stay positive and hoping it'll go away were I don't have to get anyThing fixed. the lumps improve with my body sculptor massager. I understand that I have to wait 6 months for the healing to improve but it just seems like these pants aren't going away. I'm concerned but other than that I like my smart lipo. I think that the lumps need work on with laser or wellbox. again it's only been 8 weeks. I don't know if those actually go away I'm hoping it does. please let me know what you think about these dents =))) oh also I didn't like my experience under local anesthesia. I thought it was very unprofessional that I had my pre-op on the same day I had my surgery. I wasn't aware of how much water I was supposed to drink before my surgery and not to eat. I was very upset.

inner thigh

Doesn't look normal =(
Dr. John O. Dimowo

Doctor is very nice, his personality is very family friendly. That's what made me go with Him. he's not a plastic surgeon that's probably why the price is so low. I think the staff needs a little bit improvement. when I ask questions seems like she got very impatient.

No , he didnt just to give it 6 months ans if thy dont go away to do fat transfer. I told him I shouldnt have to pay for it bcuz it wasnt my mistake and he just looked at me with no answer. LOL will see what my plastic surgeon says about the dents. But im not going in until my 6 month is up.
Oh wow, no comment about who was going to pay for it, huh? So absurd. When I asked my doctor about the obvious dents I felt like he was trying to avoid giving me a direct answer and just wanted me to leave with false hope that Venus freeze treatments would be enough to correct it. I now know better and plan to ask him again in a couple weeks.
Let me know how it goes for you. I looked into Venus freeze, and its pricey but looks good to look into. I'll take more pictures of my thighs. Good luck.:)
I agree with Shay909--please submit some pics to the doctors here on RealSelf.  Very interested in what they'd have to say.
I'm sorry you have been left with dents. You should post a question to the doctors on this site and get their thoughts on what caused this and their recommendations. I got a lot of good feedback regarding my big dents and it allowed me to stop stressing out over what had gone wrong, if it would get better, and next steps. Of course I'm still upset but at least I know time will not improve them and look at it everyday to see if there have been improvements. I am curious to see what others have to say. I really hope you are within reach of the outcome you wanted.
Glad you found me and got to see the pictures. I guess there's always a risk we all take. nothing's never perfect I wish the outcome would have came out just fine just how I imagined it would be. I have to go get it repaired because I cannot live with it like this. the good thing I only paid $730 now I just need to get the fat transfer, & get it fixed. just keep massaging it I keep seeing improvements with the lumps...
I also got a breast lift done with Dr. Kadz, which I will be posting pictures soon love my breast lift =)
Glad you like your breast lift. I would love to do that one day. Did your doctor give any excuses or explanation for the dents?
Hey does dr. Kadz do butt surgery?
Hey does dr kadz do butt surgery?