Age 27 Mother of 2 - Chino Hills, CA

It's been 8 weeks since I've had SmartLipo and I...

It's been 8 weeks since I've had SmartLipo and I have major dents where the incision was made. I'm not too happy with it I'm just trying to stay positive and hoping it'll go away were I don't have to get anyThing fixed. the lumps improve with my body sculptor massager. I understand that I have to wait 6 months for the healing to improve but it just seems like these pants aren't going away. I'm concerned but other than that I like my smart lipo. I think that the lumps need work on with laser or wellbox. again it's only been 8 weeks. I don't know if those actually go away I'm hoping it does. please let me know what you think about these dents =))) oh also I didn't like my experience under local anesthesia. I thought it was very unprofessional that I had my pre-op on the same day I had my surgery. I wasn't aware of how much water I was supposed to drink before my surgery and not to eat. I was very upset.
No , he didnt just to give it 6 months ans if thy dont go away to do fat transfer. I told him I shouldnt have to pay for it bcuz it wasnt my mistake and he just looked at me with no answer. LOL will see what my plastic surgeon says about the dents. But im not going in until my 6 month is up.
Oh wow, no comment about who was going to pay for it, huh? So absurd. When I asked my doctor about the obvious dents I felt like he was trying to avoid giving me a direct answer and just wanted me to leave with false hope that Venus freeze treatments would be enough to correct it. I now know better and plan to ask him again in a couple weeks.
Let me know how it goes for you. I looked into Venus freeze, and its pricey but looks good to look into. I'll take more pictures of my thighs. Good luck.:)

inner thigh

Doesn't look normal =(
Dr. John O. Dimowo

Doctor is very nice, his personality is very family friendly. That's what made me go with Him. he's not a plastic surgeon that's probably why the price is so low. I think the staff needs a little bit improvement. when I ask questions seems like she got very impatient.