Full Face Lift , Neck Forehead Upper and Lower Eye - Jilin, China

I will be 53 come december and I have been...

I will be 53 come december and I have been thinking about getting this procedure since I was 45. I was the one you saw at the beach tanning all the time knowing it was bad for my skin but not caring. As time went on i can see the wrinkles around my eyes to begin with nobody ever beleived my age to begin with they always thought i was 10 years younger but i knew my age but felt 35 inside and wanted to look how i felt. I did this or ME. If anyone out there is thinking about this, make sure you are doing it for YOURSELF and not a man or anyone else.

i have been back and forth to china the past 2 years at least 3 times and this time ( I am still here) i had an accident where i bit into an ice cream and lost my front cap. I was devastated and was rushed to the dentist. low and behold the facitly was a fully staffed and certified by china gov as one of the top plastic surgeon facility. So after i had my cap done which only cost me 10.00 american dollars and was even better the the one I had, I spoke to the director of the facility which was a tiny but firm looking woman in her 50.;s who has been doing these procedures for the past 24 years, I then had 3 consultations ( of course my chinese friends were translatiing and the directors son also translated ( he is a dentist)

finally after going thru everything I had the blood test and then the surgery.

I have not felt such pain in my entire life!! I was in the hospital for 7 days and could not belive the swelling. Also I am not a back sleeper and the chin strap made me feel as if I were choking.

Today i still havr stiches that have to be removed but as the swelling is going down I can see the big deep line that was in the middle of my forehead almost gone. i would like to put a before picture and some pictures as how i look now but I dont see where I can upload. If someone can help me do that I would love to share with you.

I came onto this site the day before i was to go into surgery. I was so scared and just browsing on the internet to see if i could find women like myself who were about to have the procedure. The site has helped me alot and one members post prepared me for the pain, but the pain was really bad since i have low tolerance to pain and high tolerance to any pain killers.

I had my suregery in jilin city china and it cost me 2400.00 that is alot of money to them since 100usd is 700 yuan. the place was really comfortable and I would recommend my suregeon to anyone. i will post some after pictures as soon as i load them I do have after pictures but they are only 2 days after

I had this done in Vietnam almost three weeks ago now. I still have swelling and bruising and can't comment on the final results yet! I thought I'd be more presentable by now though....
I feel so happy for you! May I know the name of the facility and the surgeon?? Jilin is my hometown, I guess maybe I could bring my Mom to that place! You look great! And thank you!
I would love tto post some before and after pictures if someone can guide me?
Do please post doctor name? I am in HK and would like to know a good one in China
I would not recommend my DR I have not had the best experience and I still have scars after 16 monhts and my hair never grew back
so you changed your mind? Not recommend anymore? How about the dental treatment?
why did you give them 5 stars?
I'm looking for doctor in Tyler Texas
Peggie our Doctors info is listed below the person's first post...unless the user prefers not to give it. You have to be registered to RealSelf in order to view the info. Hope this helps.
i would like some info on facelifts dr etc if possible.

Hi Peggie,

Let us know what state you're in and we can send you a list of nearby doctors.

Cheers,

--Sharon

why is it that all you ladies write and tell us how wonderful of job dr did but no dr name or state city country.i read one about china but where in china.why can`t you give dr onfo only more bussiness for him or her. thank you
Like I told you in an email...Use Witch Hazel and also take warm showers as often as possible to soften them...and scrap any scabs off as soon as possible. Scabs can cause the hair to go dormant and take longer to grow back...also causes scarring.
i have lost alot of hair on the sides near my ears and i am feeling depressed, going home with a headband. i need something to soften the scabs that are thick and hard around the areas where i lost my hair and im sure once the scabs come off so will more of my hair, is there anything i can buy to soften them up and maybe make it easier for me to peel them off so that my hair has a chance of growing back? what did you experience donna?
No that is not true...Recovery from the surgery can take up to 18 months..depending on what all that you had done and on how fast of a healer you are. Scars should be a light shade of pink by 6 months and all the swelling should be gone by then. Bruising should be gone within the first month. It's the other problems that take longer. Like nerve ending healing and the scar marks evening out with your skin. Bald spots completely disappearing.
hi sharon

and thank you,, it's been 3 weeks i am trying to add new pictures but having a hard time.

I didn't realize the amount of hair I would lose and my lower eyes are still droopy I was told that it would take 3 to 6 months for full recovery. Is this true?

Magda Maria

Welcome to RealSelf, magdamaria2. That sounds like quite a recovery! How are you feeling now?