Quick Lift

My name is Debbie and I am the 52 year old whose...

My name is Debbie and I am the 52 year old whose pictures are shown in the gallery. I decided to have cosmetic surgery after a difficult period during which I had lost weight and ended with skin that looked too big for my face. I visited a number of clinics and explored having a general face lift but, did not think that it would give me the results that I was looking for and also I did not want to take so long to recover. I was due to start back at work at the beginning of May. I then came across the Quick lift and made an appointment at the Chilston Clinic. As soon as I met Dominic and his team I knew I was in very competent hands. He explained the procedure very thoroughly and I had no reservations about going ahead with the procedure.
I had the procedure under local anesthetic and although sedation was available I did not want or need very much. Through my own choice I remained awake throughout most of the procedure and felt fine afterwards, albeit a bit swollen, and I could not believe the results which were evident as early as the next morning when the bandage came off.
Over the next couple of days I took the pain killers that had been prescribed for me but, by the third day I stopped taking them during the day and only took them at night because I was not in pain, just uncomfortable. In fact I went shopping in Brighton the Saturday, just 4 days post Op and returned to work on Tuesday one week post op.

It has now been just over three weeks and I am absolutely delighted with the results and the follow up care that I have received from the Clinic.They have been incredibly caring and supportive throughout and I would have no hesitation in recommending Dominic and his team and the quick lift procedure to any one. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I no longer look tired and I have my confidence back. Those that said it would not make me happy were wrong, it has. I no longer dread catching a glimpse of the tired old me. Now my smile is genuine, I am very happy and full of confidence again. Thank you so very very much Dominic.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fabulous throughout.

Thank you for reviewing your experience Debbie, I know you carefully considered a variety of options and surgeons before selecting your procedure and with this in mind, I would like to sincerely thank you for trusting me as your surgeon. I am so glad your experience at the Chilston Clinic exceeded all of your expectations and you are enjoying the results of your procedure. Kind regards Dominic