Quick Lift

My name is Debbie and I am the 52 year old whose...

My name is Debbie and I am the 52 year old whose pictures are shown in the gallery. I decided to have cosmetic surgery after a difficult period during which I had lost weight and ended with skin that looked too big for my face. I visited a number of clinics and explored having a general face lift but, did not think that it would give me the results that I was looking for and also I did not want to take so long to recover. I was due to start back at work at the beginning of May. I then came across the Quick lift and made an appointment at the Chilston Clinic. As soon as I met Dominic and his team I knew I was in very competent hands. He explained the procedure very thoroughly and I had no reservations about going ahead with the procedure.
I had the procedure under local anesthetic and although sedation was available I did not want or need very much. Through my own choice I remained awake throughout most of the procedure and felt fine afterwards, albeit a bit swollen, and I could not believe the results which were evident as early as the next morning when the bandage came off.
Over the next couple of days I took the pain killers that had been prescribed for me but, by the third day I stopped taking them during the day and only took them at night because I was not in pain, just uncomfortable. In fact I went shopping in Brighton the Saturday, just 4 days post Op and returned to work on Tuesday one week post op.

It has now been just over three weeks and I am absolutely delighted with the results and the follow up care that I have received from the Clinic.They have been incredibly caring and supportive throughout and I would have no hesitation in recommending Dominic and his team and the quick lift procedure to any one. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I no longer look tired and I have my confidence back. Those that said it would not make me happy were wrong, it has. I no longer dread catching a glimpse of the tired old me. Now my smile is genuine, I am very happy and full of confidence again. Thank you so very very much Dominic.

"Debbie 54 years young"

It has been 18 months since Dominic lifted my face and I am happier than ever.

Wow where did that old lady go?

She has recovered her confidence and is no longer invisible or dreads catching a glimpse of herself in shop windows and mirrors. That old lady has gone at least for a few years.

I have changed the way I wear my hair,the way I dress, lost weight regained my health and fitness and I am now retraining into a new area of law. All positive changes. I do not think that I would have had the confidence to make them all before I had the quick lift.

What is this nonsense about growing old gracefully, I mean am I no longer graceful because I opted to have cosmetic surgery?

When Dominic fixed my face, he did more than that, he gave me back the confidence to fix the rest and I will always be grateful to him. He is a very skilled surgeon, the best in his field, he cares (even 18 months down the line) he is kind, considerate and a really nice man.

So ladies (and Gents) if you have made the decision to have facial cosmetic surgery go and see Dominic, you wont regret it.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon