Velashape Works! - Chicago, IL

Velashape worked for me and my friends! I had one...

Velashape worked for me and my friends! I had one 45 minute session thus far and i can visually see the difference. The key is to drink close to a gallon of water within 24 hours of the session. That is the only way you're going to flush the fat cells. (I know its working for others because she's booked and i don't know anybody who would go back for their 2nd and 3rd session if they didn't notice a change.)

She focused on my thighs, arms, stomach and sides. Velashape feels like a deep tissue massage with a warm sensation. My skin is so smooth, my legs are tight, and I feel great.

I've had 4 sessions to date and I haven't noticed much of a difference. Tomorrow I'm having my 5th session. I had said to myself that I was expecting to see real visible results by the 5th or 6th sessions. I finally took some pictures 2 days after my 4th session to see if maybe I'd notice it in the picture. It looks better in the picture than what I see in the mirror but again, I haven't seen anything extreme. But I'm very critical on myself so I'll have to see the Dr's before and after pics to really see if it worked.
Hi celerystick - how's it going? How's things working out with your session? I hope you are seeing the result you expected to see.
I live in the city but I also found that it's more expensive in the city so I searched for a place in the suburbs. I found one in Highland Park. I went for my second session today and I haven't noticed much, if any difference yet.
A New Look Salon