Velashape Works! - Chicago, IL

Velashape worked for me and my friends! I had one...

Velashape worked for me and my friends! I had one 45 minute session thus far and i can visually see the difference. The key is to drink close to a gallon of water within 24 hours of the session. That is the only way you're going to flush the fat cells. (I know its working for others because she's booked and i don't know anybody who would go back for their 2nd and 3rd session if they didn't notice a change.)

She focused on my thighs, arms, stomach and sides. Velashape feels like a deep tissue massage with a warm sensation. My skin is so smooth, my legs are tight, and I feel great.

A New Look Salon

I've had 4 sessions to date and I haven't noticed much of a difference. Tomorrow I'm having my 5th session. I had said to myself that I was expecting to see real visible results by the 5th or 6th sessions. I finally took some pictures 2 days after my 4th session to see if maybe I'd notice it in the picture. It looks better in the picture than what I see in the mirror but again, I haven't seen anything extreme. But I'm very critical on myself so I'll have to see the Dr's before and after pics to really see if it worked.
Hi celerystick - how's it going? How's things working out with your session? I hope you are seeing the result you expected to see.
I live in the city but I also found that it's more expensive in the city so I searched for a place in the suburbs. I found one in Highland Park. I went for my second session today and I haven't noticed much, if any difference yet.
Hi there - Congratulation on your first session. Are you having this done in the city? I'm from the suburbs and it seems they charge more here. How often will you be going for treatment? I hope it works out for you. My cellulite is mild also I just want my jelly belly to go away.
I had my first session of Velashape II yesterday. I bought a package of 10 sessions because the esthetician assured me that for maximum, visible results I would surely need 10 sessions. So buying the package brought each treatment to $180 totally in $1,800. I don't think it will actually take the whole 10 sessions to see results as my cellulite is mild but I agreed and plan on checking on results so that I can a few sessions for maintenance purposed down the road. As far as the spa itself goes, it's very nice, quiet, lots of privacy. The esthetician explained briefly and I grabbed a mag to read as she started. I told her I had already had a similar procedure done and I pretty much knew what to expect. She proceeded for about 45. I laid on my stomach first. She started on my left leg and it wasn't painful. However, at one point the contraption felt super hot on my skin & I had to stop her once or twice cause she went over the area too many times. I guess that meant it was working? (i'm hoping). So then she had me lay on my side and worked out the outer parts of my thigh and she did the other leg. Overall, relaxing experience. However, the esthetician was a little chatty and asked too many questions. It's just that I like to be left alone when I'm getting any kind of treatment.
hi mariaar,

I'm scheduled for my first session tomorrow. I'll definitely keep you posted.
Hi Celerystick,

Can you please let me know how it's working out for you once you have your session? A couple weeks ago, they have something going on at Groupon to get 2 session of Velashape for $185 but I chickened out on buying it. But now I feel like I made a mistake on not buying it.

Thanks
Hi MsKim, wondering what Dr in Chicago you used as i'm scheduled to get my first session done this week. Thanks!
Hi MsKim Is that the regular price? Please send info where this place is. Thanks.
yes it is, and thats for the full body hanna is the best
Hello MSKim,

I would like to go to the same place you went to. Can you please send me the details.

nancy

Hi MsKim,

Welcome to the Velashape community! Great info about the water. I wonder if doctors recommend that. So are you going back again in the future? How many inches did you loose? We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt