Vaser on Flanks, Abs, with Etching, and Chin - Chicago, IL

The most painfull of the whole process was being...

The most painfull of the whole process was being really crapy and contispated from all of the meds. I was in pretty bas pain until I was able to pass some food through. One I was able to pass some stool through I felt 90% better. I am just very sore but 3 days out already moving around. I eat healthy less then 2500 calories a day and do crossfit class at least 6 days a week. I had extra weight around my stomach that I could not shed. I am only 2 days out and saw my stomach for the first time yesterday when I was able to shower. I was amazed already how good it looks. If i did not get any better I would still be very happy. I am hoping in the next few weeks I will look even better.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I am a week out and more swollen but feel much...

I am a week out and more swollen but feel much better overall. Bruising is pretty awful but not painful.

I am getting really ansy now and just want to be healed. I am wearing a spanx shirt under my garment to help hold in under my armpits and breasts as these medical garments weren't men't to fit someone 6'4. :)

I looked better day 2 than day 7 but I know once the swelling goes down I will be very happy. I am hoping my report from a week from now is much better.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

15 days out and feel allot better! Swelling is...

15 days out and feel allot better!

Swelling is starting to really go down as is the bruising. I went back to the gym on day 14 to walk on the treadmill for an hour. No swelling afterward. I am going to see the dr tomorrow anxious to hear his thoughts. Still wearing my Spanx t shirt under my garment. Since I am not as swollen it is much more comfortable and am used to it.

I am looking and feeling better everyday!

Hi, thanks for the review. Great results! I had vaser to abs and flanks 4 weeks ago - posted (part) of my review yesterday so it will be on line within a day or so (still need to finish and post pics). Most of my bruising and swelling has gone but Im still pretty tender and sore. I know what you mean about the meds .....i was literally 'resurected by a suppository!' Lol. Thank god Im off the pain relief now and all is in order :-) I hope to restart my swimming in a couple of weeks and show off the more slimline me hihi Thanks again for a great review!
Very impressive result! I'm considering the same procedure, if I don't go for liposonix. Can you please tell me who your doctor is? I'm a fellow Chicagoan. Thanks!
you look really good !