Vaser on Flanks, Abs, with Etching, and Chin - Chicago, IL

The most painfull of the whole process was being...

The most painfull of the whole process was being really crapy and contispated from all of the meds. I was in pretty bas pain until I was able to pass some food through. One I was able to pass some stool through I felt 90% better. I am just very sore but 3 days out already moving around. I eat healthy less then 2500 calories a day and do crossfit class at least 6 days a week. I had extra weight around my stomach that I could not shed. I am only 2 days out and saw my stomach for the first time yesterday when I was able to shower. I was amazed already how good it looks. If i did not get any better I would still be very happy. I am hoping in the next few weeks I will look even better.

I am a week out and more swollen but feel much...

I am a week out and more swollen but feel much better overall. Bruising is pretty awful but not painful.

I am getting really ansy now and just want to be healed. I am wearing a spanx shirt under my garment to help hold in under my armpits and breasts as these medical garments weren't men't to fit someone 6'4. :)

I looked better day 2 than day 7 but I know once the swelling goes down I will be very happy. I am hoping my report from a week from now is much better.

15 days out and feel allot better! Swelling is...

15 days out and feel allot better!

Swelling is starting to really go down as is the bruising. I went back to the gym on day 14 to walk on the treadmill for an hour. No swelling afterward. I am going to see the dr tomorrow anxious to hear his thoughts. Still wearing my Spanx t shirt under my garment. Since I am not as swollen it is much more comfortable and am used to it.

I am looking and feeling better everyday!

Hi, thanks for the review. Great results! I had vaser to abs and flanks 4 weeks ago - posted (part) of my review yesterday so it will be on line within a day or so (still need to finish and post pics). Most of my bruising and swelling has gone but Im still pretty tender and sore. I know what you mean about the meds .....i was literally 'resurected by a suppository!' Lol. Thank god Im off the pain relief now and all is in order :-) I hope to restart my swimming in a couple of weeks and show off the more slimline me hihi Thanks again for a great review!
Very impressive result! I'm considering the same procedure, if I don't go for liposonix. Can you please tell me who your doctor is? I'm a fellow Chicagoan. Thanks!
you look really good !
pics look great,i did aqualipo which is a new procedure with less brusing and healing time,
did not wanna go for the perfect look, but at 3 days i think im getting good results.
i think some of your pics show the good diet and the persistance in working out, good job :)
I'm planning on getting Vaser Ab etching done in the next few months. Do you have any advice on prepping or questions I should ask the Doctor? Plus, did you have any lymphatic massages after your procedure?
Keep in mind I am only 13 weeks out. Takes a year to look 100%
I see it around the navel how the skin droops and things look a little lumpy. Very slightly but I am really critical and most people probably wouldn't notice. I am considering this because I am built like an eel and as I get older and fatter, I look like I am bloated. The rest of me is thin but my mid section is puffy. It all seems like a lot of work to me.
I'm curious Jno, how and where?
Hey, no offense you look great, and you looked fine before but you can totally tell you had surgery. There is just something that doesn't look right from what I have seen in 90% of the before/after photos.
You look great, just an fyi if you decide to do something like that again or in another area there are meds you can take to help with the healing process. I had the laser lipo down and my bruising was gone in lest than a week. It was a combination of things given to me by my doc, arnica being one of them. Look it up, it really works!!

Again, you look great!
@Fast911, well I hope you are doing well. I hit 3 weeks on this past Wed and I am feeling great. I still have some concerns but obviously I need to allow more time. I have started hitting the gym harder and working on my abs and feeling great! I am still wearing my wrap only because it feels comfy, and I figure another few days and Ill ween myself off of it.
90 minutes, wow not bad! I did some weight and cardio today, felt great, but Im also recovering from 3 broken ribs and a broken collar bone (Motocross riding) so my recovery is also plagued from broken bones healing. Its why I did this surgery now, since I cant do much activity anyway. Thanks again
Glad to hear - Yes after 2 weeks my Dr said I could just wear the spanx shirts. It will be 4 weeks tomorrow. Bruising is 85% gone and swelling continues to get better every day. I would guess I am stil another month or two out from from feeling normal. Its a slow healing process and working out 90 min a day is probably not helping :).
I thought I would update you since you took the time to care! Its now about 10 days and the swelling looks much better! I am also more active. I will hit the gym today but lightly. I am still wearing the wrap, along with a very tight fitting shirt like spanks for females. The doc said at 14 days I can remove the wrap and just wear the spanks. Is that what you did?
I still have a small area of what I hope is swelling, on my belly, so I am trying to ignore it and hope time will remove it. I cannot wait to work out!
Once you get flanks they are there 2 stay :)
OK thanks...

Yeh we recently changed our diet over the last year or so, I eat around 2400 calories a day, I watch all aspects, sugar, protien, fat etc... Cutting the sugar helped alot! I lost 11 pounds and felt/looked alot better, but I could never lose the flanks and tummy like I wanted. My wife got the lipo, and it made me want it, so two weeks later I was on the table getting it done!
I wore spanx under my jumpsuit for the first 2 weeks. Not just spanx. Your Doc should tell you what to do though.

I also cleaned up my diet. Cut out all booze, processed foods and diet pop. I eat 2500 calories a day spaced evenly every 3 hours ish. Getting at least 150gm of protein. 85% of this and the reason we all needed lipo is bad diets. Keep in mind before my diet was not too bad - but cutting out these things help me lose 23lbs in the past 30 days.

I would imagine the lipo itself only took out a few lbs.
I have a few more comments:

-Again, yes your results are amazing, I can only hope mine will be even close. I do work out hard, 6 days a week but have never had the results like you do. Ill keep trying!

-Today marks 1 week since the surgery. My swelling is down a little bit. My bruising is down alot! My worries are not as big, but still there. I have my 1 week follow up tomorrow, so I look forward to hearing what the Dr thinks.

-As far as what to wear, I am still wearing a 1" thick foam pad around my flanks along with a sort of velcroe wrap that is very tight. I was told to wear that for 2 weeks, then go to a spanx sort of shirt, and to wear only that for another 6 weeks.

-What are your methods and thoughts? I have a friend who just got it down and she wore the foam and spanx for 5 weeks cause she felt it was better.

Thank you everyone.
woow you look amazing !! excellent !!! Never stop exercising... :)
Vanay183 and Fast 911, thanks for your replies. Both are correct. I have a app this week for follow up and I will wait till then to bring it up, and till then not worry about it. Thanks again!
Schristopher - If it makes you feel better I would give your DR a call. It's very doubtful that he would forget to lipo one side. I did not really look at myself until around day 10. Even almost 3 weeks out I am still swollen and sore. I am thinking its going to take at least 6 weeks total to feel pretty normal. At 2 weeks you will be much less swollen and start to see the results.
Your results are great! Question, I got Vaser lip on my abdomen and flanks. I am happy with results so far, its been 5 days, however one side, my left flank looks like it was never liposucked. I can tell it was, and I am hoping that is just swelling. But why on one side and not the other side? Did you experience this worry at all and if so, when did you realize it was ok? Thanks!
Hi ! 5 days post op in my opinion is way to early to see "results" even when u see change already, do not base yourself on it, as recovery takes roughly a month. After a month yes, you can start asking yourself questions like you are doing now. I agree it doesnt seem very normal if one side looks liposucted and not the other, but maybe the surgeon was more "harsh" on one flank? Do you feel swollen, numb, pain? if yes to any of these then yes I believe there was liposuction there and u dont need to worry. Maybe your body takes time to heal and doesnt do the job at the same time for both flanks as far as healing is concerned.... Unfortunately this is only my opinion, I am not a surgeon or doctor, in my experience so far 2 weeks I do not see any difference between my left and right side... Im still swollen thats all i can say... Hope it helps, I wish you a good recovery !
P.S: Dont hesitate to call your doctor to ask him any questions, thats what they are there for, dont be shy you spent money for your surgery it includes follow up too, so your doctor should listen and answer to all your questions. :)
Hello !! You look great already! well done! I had my vaser also 2 weeks ago exaclty, lower abs inner outer thighes Im still swollen I hope to see results soon... my stomach already show better I cant wait to get back intot he gym again and lift some iron, will ask doc if it is possible to workout on my upper body yet...
Thanks! I went back after 2 weeks, just take it easy. My Doc said the worst that can happen is you start to swell. So just go slow with bands and a treadmill when you do go back. Keep that compression on :)